IGNORED

Football thread 2014/15 season

The Fox

im only 40 but i somehow forgot pep guardiola's name for 10 minutes today, i could only think he was called papa benitez.

anyway, why did he leave barca again? looking like a terrible decision, this was total humiliation, again.

he was talking to messi like one of his own children, the way he put his arm round him was like why, son, why are you playing against your old dad? this barca will annihalate real or juve, it could be a 5-0 final.

Martinez too. They've been missing him for a while of course, but given how effective he was during their previous battering of Barca, it bears mentioning I feel. Plus he's probably their best central defender besides Boateng. Also Lewandowski was only half fit for the first leg.

One of the positives Bayern can take out of the last few weeks is Thaigo's return, he's looked excellent.

Anywhere you can watch this in HD with English commentary perhaps?

Our state sponsored network doesn't broadcast this in HD on their stream. I've put up with it for quite some time but would be nice to just see this in proper quality lol.