IGNORED

League Two 2014 - 2015 & the Conference

neoELITE

Annoyed with the first half performance. We were awful for about 75% of the two legs and Wycombe deserve to be at Wembley. Slow progress for us but we're deserving of more than league 2 - the fans, not the team.

Plymouth weren't very good at all first half. I suppose the table didn't lie in the end, 4th and 5th are at Wembley. Those 2 teams were at least 12 points above their opponents. It's going to be a tight final.

Good luck for next season, you wouldn't have wanted to be in what is effectively league 1 north anyway!

Plymouth weren't very good at all first half. I suppose the table didn't lie in the end, 4th and 5th are at Wembley. Those 2 teams were at least 12 points above their opponents. It's going to be a tight final.

Good luck for next season, you wouldn't have wanted to be in what is effectively league 1 north anyway!

Poor? We had 0 shots in the first half. It was woeful.

Southend vs Wycombe is fair and I would expect Southend to win but it'll be a goal fest.

Bristol Rovers are now a Football League team once again.

If you're wondering why I said "once again", then I should say Bristol Rovers used to be in the league, before they were relegated. Also, I'd like to say your reading comprehension is outstanding for a one year old.

Fucking knackered, I don't think we really deserved the win, Grimsby fought from start to finish, had better possession, the better chances and had a lenient ref. Their fans were really excellent throughout, singing and jumping all the way through And I really feel for them. Shit way to lose, but can't complain too much. Our penalties were very good and maybe the keeper switch put them off a bit.

And thank Fuck we're back!! YEEEAS!!

That's our manager gone then - mutual termination. John Sheridan never moved down here and his family were up in Leeds. Not surprisingly, he wanted to leave. Rumours are, he'll become Sheffield Wednesday's manager.

Personally, I'd like someone young. Ex-player Graham Coghlan is the favourite. Hopefully, Westley leaving Stevenage won't put him in the frame.

• 1 month later...