Future 2014 Must Buys

DarkCrisis

Evil Within, Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros are my biggies in the next few months. Plenty of other stuff I'm excited for though. Danganronpa 2, Galak-Z and DriveClub could all be shit hot. And I'm looking forward to GTAV and Diablo 3 after intentionally passing them by on the PS3/360.

What's this Rouge Legacy everyone's after? A retrospective of Lisa Minelli's career?

Seriously though, I'd keep those expectations in check: it's a serviceable game and the combat's good, but the level design's quite poor - a solid but hardly revelatory experience.

I'm in for

Diablo III redux (perfect for grinding while snapping sport)

Destiny

Forza Horizon

Dragon age (expecting a big return to form)

Halo collection

Disgaea 4 on vita

Also interested in

Sacred 3

Risen 3

Metro redux

Ravens' cry

Sunset overdrive if the grinding is super easy

What's this Rouge Legacy everyone's after? A retrospective of Lisa Minelli's career?

Seriously though, I'd keep those expectations in check: it's a serviceable game and the combat's good, but the level design's quite poor - a solid but hardly revelatory experience.

Yeah, it's not worth getting excited about. Decent, but that's all.

Mostly Captain Toad and Super Smash Bros Wii U and I'll likely get Bayonetta too. Guilty Gear Xrd is the main game I want on PS4 though I'll very likely pick up The Last of Us since I never played it on PS3. I'm yet to buy a game on disc for my PS4 as there's nothing out yet which appeals to me. PS Plus has made it worthwhile all the same. I love the Share button too.

I'm technically looking forward to Ultra Street Fighter IV as well despite already having it on xbox; I'll get the PC release in August and I'm still hoping for a PS4 version. Especially since the Youtube upload they added to the 360 version just doesn't work.

Just DriveClub on PS4 and whatever PS+ gives.

Maybe Elite on PC when it gets a release.

Looking forward to developments on Assetto Corsa TBH over the course of the year.

Not fussed about GTAV or The Last of Us on PS4 played them both last year. Really enjoyed the last of us but it's a story based game and dont want to go through a HD version! :)

TBH more than enough to play for the time I have available.....

TLOU (PS4)

Metro Redux (PS4)

Destiny (PS4)

Alien Isolation (PS4)

Battlefield Hardline (PS4)

Halo Collection (Bone)

Far Cry 4 (PS4)

GTAV (PS4)

Dependant on reviews, money, and forum chatter:

Forza Horizon 2 (Bone)

FIFA 15 (PS4)

Evolve (PS4)

Ass Creed Unity (PS4)

Sunset Overdrive (Bone)

COD: AW (PS4)

Driveclub (PS4)

Captain Toad (Wii U)

... more than enough coming out basically.

Really boring list, although trying to focus on games I'll play (having recently reduced my pile of shame):

Must buy:

The Last of Us Remastered

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Destiny (PS4)

GTA V (PS4)

Might buy:

Forza Horizon 2

Driveclub

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Sunset Overdrive

I doubt I'd have time for both FH2 and DC so might simply choose the best one and get the other one later on or something.

Hmm, not much springs to mind right now. I definitely want the PC release of GTAV but, depending on price and performance, it might wait until 2015, while I continue clearing my backlog of Steam games. In fact, anything of interest in 2014 is likely to be bought at least a year after, if ever.

I may pick up some indie games, as they seem to appeal to me more these days, and maybe (finally) a Wii U this year.

PS4:

Last of Us

Destiny

Elder Scrolls Online

GTAV

Probably Battlefield Hardline, but I'm still getting loads of value out of BF4 so I don't think I'll want to stop playing that unless the servers suddenly empty overnight.

Possibly Alien Isolation, but probably not because it they get it wrong it will be yet another poor Alien game and if they get it right I'll find it unplayable on account of NOPE.

Grim Fandango on Vita.

No Man's Sky whenever that appears - 2315?