IGNORED

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

deKay

• 4 weeks later...

I love tits n' arse as much as the next bloke, but seriously, stop now...

She is a married 45 year old mother of 2, and I suspect like most of her age group, she is not going to clubs and "getting on the dancefloor". She looks great and everything, but this is a bit "cringe". I object to the lyrics as much as the "me-too" video.

Its time to set a better example. As a father of 2 girls, I wonder sometimes I really do.

(I am secretly hoping Kylie does an "arse" revival though!)

Iggy Azalea is fucking awful, yet another abomination to the ears from the country that has given us , Savage Garden, Jason Donovan and Peter Andre.

They gave us Nick Cave so all is forgiven.

The first time I saw Nicki Minaj I thought she was a transvestite. Other than that the only other thing I know about her is that her music is an assault to the ears.

My girlfriend bought me Lips on the 360 a couple of years back. Baby Got Back was DLC. She insisted I learn that down pat. I can do that whole damn song now. Sadly she left me, but I still can do Baby Got Back. What an awesome tune. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

I love tits n' arse as much as the next bloke, but seriously, stop now...

She is a married 45 year old mother of 2, and I suspect like most of her age group, she is not going to clubs and "getting on the dancefloor". She looks great and everything, but this is a bit "cringe". I object to the lyrics as much as the "me-too" video.

Its time to set a better example. As a father of 2 girls, I wonder sometimes I really do.

(I am secretly hoping Kylie does an "arse" revival though!)

I wish I could say I photoshopped this, but this is what I saw on the Daily Bastard (Mail) website yesterday...

post-13077-0-74421700-1411322523_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

http://www.mtv.com/news/1992118/nicki-minaj-bed-of-lies-new-song-anaconda-super-bass-2014-mtv-ema-performance/

She gave us a bit of the past, present and future, in addition to that lovely rear view, of course.

she worked some of those enchanting moves from the video, getting down on all fours, with her derrière in the air — clearly she’s having fun with this one live.

Embarrassing.