Everybody's Golf - Sign up in the first post.

Bleeders

3 hours ago, smithstock said:

Just in case anyone wants to try, today is the perfect day to attempt a condor. 

Alpina Forest IN is in the daily with regular tee, the wind is pretty strong though. Still, Hole 12 is absolutely rammed!

I think I need to level up a little more first :lol:

4 hours ago, smithstock said:

Just in case anyone wants to try, today is the perfect day to attempt a condor. 

Alpina Forest IN is in the daily with regular tee, the wind is pretty strong though. Still, Hole 12 is absolutely rammed!

How do I do access this? Is it from the main tent where I select the solo play courses? 

Gave it a bit of extra length and banged it in the hole.

:mellow:

Last couple of nights I've been garbage at this. Timing completely off, feel like I'm leaving a lot of shots on the course. Glad the VS characters are pretty rubbs, otherwise I'd have been struggling even more. Third course is tough, agree with the early sentiments that power really isn't the way to go, needs a lot more finesse than the first two courses (and Green C.C.)

16 minutes ago, glb said:

Gave it a bit of extra length and banged it in the hole.

:mellow:

Last couple of nights I've been garbage at this. Timing completely off, feel like I'm leaving a lot of shots on the course. Glad the VS characters are pretty rubbs, otherwise I'd have been struggling even more. Third course is tough, agree with the early sentiments that power really isn't the way to go, needs a lot more finesse than the first two courses (and Green C.C.)

On the third course, I have found myself dropping to a 3W off the tee. Not working great still, but better than trying to give it some welly. 

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

On the third course, I have found myself dropping to a 3W off the tee. Not working great still, but better than trying to give it some welly. 

Same. The driver can cause more problems off the tee. It's a cool course, although staggered by some of the scores on there already!

Dabbled a bit online. I stood by people and clapped them when they holed out until I realised it might be coming off sarcastic if they were only making par.

Better session this afternoon, -14 for an unofficial 9 holes (tornado cups), and an extended bout of fishing. Online scores are ridiculous. Tried Eagle City In and the top score is -17 today, which is borderline offensive.

Looking forward to the RLLMUK championships starting, great thing about golf's handicapping is everyone is in with a shout.

Not bad going that, getting an Eagle on Vortex Valley for one of your first attempts is pretty good going. 

I’ve just maxed out my custom club’s power and have lucked out; I managed to get to level 25 from 10 upgrades for a 380yd 1W. My drive is so long, the game auto switches me to 3W for driving on everything except Par 5s, that in itself has a longer range than a Grade 1 Power Club 1W. The upgrade guy just mentioned about the other secret shop though so I’ll take a look at that next time I’m on.

4 hours ago, smithstock said:

Not bad going that, getting an Eagle on Vortex Valley for one of your first attempts is pretty good going. 

Thanks chap, was only regular tees as I wanted to scope the layout before trying some ranking matches. Pretty gnarly course, some tempting greens from the tee but think irons and wedges are the smarter approach.

Shot 10 birdies on the beach course but had a triple and double bogey on 8 and 9. Bounced back with 7 of the 10 birdies on the back 9 though. Not yet able to put a solid 18 together without some form of blowout hole (s).

Might just be because the courses are easier, but feels like impact is easier to get right on the first few courses. Does anyone know of the time of day affects conditions at all? Thought playing noon might mean the course is firmer (and give longer bounces) as it would be the hottest part of the day.