PES 2015 - out on 13th November 2015

Salsa Party Animal

Really enjoying this, the players and general game look really nice but it has the the same old shit PES menus. Shooting and looped throw balls seem to be very powerful at times though, even with the slightest tap. Still,it's fun despite the usual PES oddities and Im sure they'll tweak it.

Generous demo too offering a 10 minute game but no EPL teams weirdly.

Fifa 09/10/11/12/13/14/15 all play a better game of Football

Well, like Pockets mentioned, do they actually play a better game of football or are they just a better simulation of football? To be honest I kind of lost interest when they stopped being games and tried to be overly realistic and that's not my idea of a better game of football, personally. If PES15 is a bit more arcadey and lets you get away with more then I'd be all for that, there's room for both types.

Fifa 09/10/11/12/13/14/15 all simulate a Sky Sports broadcast better.

Fixed that for you.

PES 2013 was pretty damn good after a fallow few years as Konami struggled to adapt to the post-PS2 era. Last year's wasn't so good because the shift to Fox engine made it comparatively slow and unresponsive. From what I've played - admittedly an early build - this feels like a proper return to form, the best one since PES5 and 6. And, as others have suggested, playing against the AI isn't nearly as soul-crushing as it can be on FIFA.

Fixed that for you.

PES 2013 was pretty damn good after a fallow few years as Konami struggled to adapt to the post-PS2 era. Last year's wasn't so good because the shift to Fox engine made it comparatively slow and unresponsive. From what I've played - admittedly an early build - this feels like a proper return to form, the best one since PES5 and 6. And, as others have suggested, playing against the AI isn't nearly as soul-crushing as it can be on FIFA.

I thought PES 2013 was great. Last year's version wasn't as good

Still hoping they bring the 2008 Wii version to tablets with touch controls. That would be divine.

I really enjoyed last years PES so any improvement will be great. I'm also enjoying the FIFA15 demo.

Does everyone realise that it's ok to like both? :)