IGNORED

Destiny - Xbox One

Andy_Why

Hey folks, thought I'd put together a thread to organize Raids and or other general Destiny based shenanigans. I'm currently only a level 23 Titan, but I've been pushing the Defender subclass pretty hard, so should be in a good position to raid in a week or so.

Here's the player list too, for convenience- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-MEKnDpBSxqdaIuCqxrmCjE1H-6zuLv3p9Lw_jLFySk/edit?pli=1#gid=1107777937

In the meantime- anyone want to try some Queens Bounty missions tonight at 8pm? Let me know!

I've been such a lazy bastard that I've hardly added anyone from the list, but I'll make more of an effort as it'd be good to have a load of people to play this with.

My name/tag's in the list if anyone feels like adding me. I'm almost at 23 now and am up for strikes, raids, long walks in the park and fine wines.

We setup a clan so we could get the strike achievements and also for raiding - if anybody wants to join feel free have a look on bungie.net for "the chosen fewest" - join the group then pick "set as xbox clan" and you're golden. Hoping to have enough high level players to take a pop at the vault soon.

Aha, I just posted this in the discussion thread:

"Going by the comments on the group page, there looks to be an issue with the number of people in the clan. Someone suggested splitting it for PSN & Xbox so I have created a splinter group called 'rllmuk xbox' for the time being. If any xbox guys would like to join that group and set it as their xbox clan that would be great, thanks."

Is that going to be redundant now then?

edit - can't find the chosen fewest on the search

I've been distracted by Shadows of Mordor for a few days, but I'm a level 24 Warlock, pushing this weekend to reach Level 26 so I can be in with a chance of raiding soon.

Got 3 Queens Orders to get through so feel free to jump into a game with me, if you spy me online. :)

• 3 weeks later...