Games You Wish You Had Not Sold

sith

I remember when had Mint condition games like Secret Of Mana,Chrono Trigger , FF3 and I sold them all for £45 thinking it was a great price :blink:

I also had Panzer Dragoon Saga which I sold to Jim Miles when I was skint and jobless, I want it back you bastard :unsure:

I also had Panzer Dragoon Saga which I sold to Jim Miles when I was skint and jobless, I want it back you bastard :unsure:

I suspect it doesn't help that all I ever talk about it on here is how it doesn't have the slip case!

You sold it to me for (checks cheque book) £74 incl. postage (fair price really) - if jerellis1's recent purchase in Cex is anything to go by you should be able to get a near mint copy with slipcase for around the same....still, sorry to deprive you of it.

I think the only gaming kit I've sold is a 32X plus three games to a friend. I gave him a two week guarantee because I was worried of it breaking, then after 17 days precisely that happened. Terrible. He was pretty cool about it though, and later I bought the games back (admittedly quite cheaply) as a sort of gesture of good faith but probably mainly because I liked them so much at the time and thought I might get another 32X (which I now have). I was such a dodgy wheeler dealer in those days....people at school joked I'd planned it all and put sawdust in the cartridge slot to prolong it's life 17 days!

Now I only sell duplicates.

Jim lad there has had quite a few beloved things off me as well. I'm starting to miss Sin & Punishment... :blink:

:unsure: It's true! I'm the worst person ever for taking advantage of good deals when people need/want money. I'm going straight to hell, do not pass go do not collect £200.

When I was a skint student I sold most of my games collection (mainly consisted of PSone games) at a stupidly low price, you know to pay for beans and pot noodles and that. Among them I think I got about £4 for Time Crisis 1 + G-con. I've been trying to get the good ones back ever since. Damn you beans...damn you to hell.

Guy gave me suikoden. Duly completed it, and handed it back 

Oh and Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands on PS1... traded it in Game..

Sean you idiot, do you know how long I have been looking for Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands?

Sold My PS2 and 35 games last year. And both memory cards.

Now I have another one, and have replaced some games, but I've had to start them from the beginning. Like Vice City. This does have its merits though, I know which cars to keep hold of from earlier missions!

EDIT : And my first SNES, which I sold at a boot fair to get a ticket for Reading Festival, so I could go with my new GF. Mind you, I got 60 quid for it. Was a few years ago though.

I gave away Shining force 3 for the saturn, pretty raging about that - did it because the battery died losing my very far into it savegame.

I was gutted.

Im also in the process of selling all my old stuff to go away to australia (at least the stuff i want to sell - expect more at a later date :( ) Im sure ill regret this at some time in the future.

And lastly, I gave away my Playstation to charity, i was raging. my mum wouldnt let me have two consoles at once.

I don't think I've sold or given away anything valuable, but I do miss everything I have ever sold ever. Be it my Megadrive, just because it was my first console and now trying to find one in a perfectly mint box is proving impossible, or my Saturn, just because I want to play Christmas NiGHTS some more.

Unfortunately, this has turned me into a complete hoarder, and I'll never sell anything ever again, for fear that I'll one day miss it.

(Well, I'll sell ISS2, but that's about it)

Guy gave me suikoden. Duly completed it, and handed it back 

Oh and Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands on PS1... traded it in Game..

Sean you idiot, do you know how long I have been looking for Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands?

I found a copy in CEX once for a tenner, played it for a bit and sold it on for 20 quid on ebay. Do wish i kept it now as it did have some happy memories attached to it, but oh well, doesnt bother me too much now.

I havent sold any of my games, cos i dont want to end up regretting it, i do regret not buying a lot of them though.

I sold my copy of Metal Gear Solid for PSone, only to realise a little later that that meant my Metal Gear Solid Collectors Box Set (which came with a t shirt and dog tags etc) was now missing the most important part.

<_<

Ah well. Atleast its not too hard to replace. I still can't beleive I didn't buy that mint copy at Gamestation for a tenner.

Still, nothing too serious. And we do have Twin Snakes to look forward too.

I sold my copy of Metal Gear Solid for PSone, only to realise a little later that that meant my Metal Gear Solid Collectors Box Set (which came with a t shirt and dog tags etc) was now missing the most important part.

;)

Ah well. Atleast its not too hard to replace. I still can't beleive I didn't buy that mint copy at Gamestation for a tenner.

Still, nothing too serious. And we do have Twin Snakes to look forward too.

You can still get new sealed copies for a tenner.

Wish I hadn't sold my SNES, as it's becoming increasingly fucking difficult to track down a well-priced one without yellowing.

Make sure you pick one up with a 50/60 Hz switch. Or buy one and get it modded.

I ;) my SNES.

I dread to think how much I've spent buying back the games I sold (including a mint SNES) for £60. Emulation just isn't the same, I need to plug and play.

I haven't thankfully sold anything rare, not that I've anything really rare. The only games I've got worth anything are, Gunstar Heroes, Zelda:A Link to the Past signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, DC REZ, and Sin & Punishment. I've also got a few original Speccy games like Glider Rider, Codename Mat 1 & 2, Spy vs Spy, Dan Dare and Starquake.

I don't really like to sell my old games.