IGNORED

RLLMUK Hearthstone Tournament #2

John0

I haven't managed to play a game yet. I've added And and Cochese but it hasn't lined up for us to play any games. I've added RJames but he hasn't accepted. Just to let my groupmates know, I'm not sure if I'll be online much for the next few days, but back Sunday evening.

I'm happy to have Patriot join our group if everyone else is okay with it.

3 great games with Revlob. His Priest started out by giving my Druid a kicking. Then my Shaman returned the favour. But Rev's Mage had the upper hand all the way against my Shammy in game 3. Fun games with not a single legendary played (I think?). Good games, bit gutted that I have not won a single match when my decks are not that bad! But eberyone who has beaten me has played better, can't blame RNG

Before I forget.

Game 1

Cochese (Hunter) vs swmoc (Druid)

Hunter was being really obnoxious as usual until swmoc drew into Swipe and an Ancient Of Lore, and cleared house. 1-0 to swmoc.

Game 2

Cochese (Hunter) versus swmoc (Priest)

Priest gummed up the early game well, sweeping the board with Soulpriest and the mass heal thing, then later Thoughtstole two of the Bows. Priest Mind Controlled a Savannah Highmane and easily had lethal on the board for next turn with four creatures out. Hunter ludicrously flipped up the Animal Companion that boosts attack and Unleashed the Hounds for the win first. Another clutch victory. 1-1

Game 3

Cochese (Mage) versus swmoc (Druid)

At last no Hunters. Extremely close game with Druid dropping dudes as usual and Mage using freeze to gum up the board. In the end, came down to a timely Fireball topdeck with only a handful of life left each and creatures on the board for Druid.

2-1 to Cockcheese

Really fun games, though I still suspect I'm secretly rubbish.

Yup, good games against Vorgot last night. I think I amplified his Priest hatred tenfold! It also means I daren't change class now, something terrible might happen.

Apologies for not being about much, it turns out moving house means you don't get to play many games. Who knew?! I should be about for the last couple of group games more regularly in the evenings now.

Managed to beat RabMyself 2-1 yesterday. His Handlock beat my Murloc Paladin, but my Hunter managed to win out first against Zoo and then against a Paladin deck (control Paladin? Or midrange?). First game I was desperate to draw in Divine Favour but it never came and once the taunts came up I ran out of resources pretty quickly. The other two games Hunter managed to wrestle control of the board in that annoying way it can :) and then bring the Highmanes out to bring it home. Good games! Just Terria to play now.

Before I forget.

Game 1

Cochese (Hunter) vs swmoc (Druid)

Hunter was being really obnoxious as usual until swmoc drew into Swipe and an Ancient Of Lore, and cleared house. 1-0 to swmoc.

Game 2

Cochese (Hunter) versus swmoc (Priest)

Priest gummed up the early game well, sweeping the board with Soulpriest and the mass heal thing, then later Thoughtstole two of the Bows. Priest Mind Controlled a Savannah Highmane and easily had lethal on the board for next turn with four creatures out. Hunter ludicrously flipped up the Animal Companion that boosts attack and Unleashed the Hounds for the win first. Another clutch victory. 1-1

Game 3

Cochese (Mage) versus swmoc (Druid)

At last no Hunters. Extremely close game with Druid dropping dudes as usual and Mage using freeze to gum up the board. In the end, came down to a timely Fireball topdeck with only a handful of life left each and creatures on the board for Druid.

2-1 to Cockcheese

Really fun games, though I still suspect I'm secretly rubbish.

Fun games, nice write up.

Just played 2 against shewasmaseofchimps

Hunter (me) vs priest (him)

A promising start wrecked by the do damage instead of healing person, combined with heal all minions. Was fucked from then on. He stole a couple of my minions and basically shat all over me. I hate priests. :(

I Got my deck backwards basically, for a deck that relies on synergy between either undertaker and death rattles and secrets /bow.

I got nothing that worked all game.

Hunter (again) vs Druid

Got to be worth another go right? Wrong. A well timed swipe cleared my board before I could get any momentum and a very well timed taunt won him the game.

This happened:

Annoying as I needed to get rid of the taunt which was 3/6 and had lion for 6, power for 2, bow for 3 and kill order for 5. I miscalculated and used lion to kill taunt. Leaving me 1 short. if I'd taken his taunt down with hunters mark and with my weapon I'd have won. Grr

2-0 to swmoc, well played dude.

Just played cochese.

Same result :(

Game 1

Mage vs hunter - lots of secrets on both sides, cochese playing undertaker hunter.

Was fairly even and then I mirrored a Savannah highmane, but was forced to trigger his snake trap to remove a powered up undertaker, played faceless so he was looking at 2 lions, and I had fireball for next go, with him on 14, me on 10. it would have been over, he had snakes and a spider, but he top decked a wolf and that tipped him over into the win.

Hunter vs shaman

My secrets/undertaker hunter never really got the draw and he crapped all over me with feral spirits and nerubians, one of which I sniped as he played it. Doh.

A kicking.

Good games sir. I need to go and rework my hunter deck I reckon.