Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

I meant that in a really really good way angel. It's got that good old treyarch map feel and movement.

I'm really happy with it, but I think series only ever needed map packs from MW2/Blops.

XBO>PS4 cos pad and friends.

i did notice a lot of the models and killstreaks are from blops 2, the war grenade launcher, the guardian, the flying drones and mini plane things etc....all good for me too. i did notice melees are actually 2 hit kills now too.

any chance of nabbing one of your xbone codes if you get a spare?

oh yes, this is proper cod but with unlimited run, double jumping, wall running, slides and button free mantling..all chainable, no stamina bar stopping you.

zero flea jumping, im cautiously optimistic.

Even if it's really good?

it does so much wrong yet they seemed to be happy with their work. it has easily the worst maps ive ever played in a COD game too, far too elaborate and horrendous colour schemes across the board.

it does so much wrong yet they seemed to be happy with their work. it has easily the worst maps ive ever played in a COD game too, far too elaborate and horrendous colour schemes across the board.

Fair enough. Just seems a bit weird to completely write off a game that doesn't even exist yet, which is part of a series you usually like.

Fair enough. Just seems a bit weird to completely write off a game that doesn't even exist yet, which is part of a series you usually like.

AW just had too many weird choices with its loadouts, and a pathetic amount of perks. it was like a tight corridor of progress and you couldnt really change your approach, whereas on ghosts i can be crazy stabby guy, danger close explosive lunatic and so on.

i ground up to level 50 or so to get the tripmines from AW and they were embarrassing, silly little pods that stuck to walls and would follow a player who walkd past - but they only moved at less than walking pace so they never caught anyone, danger close didnt help either. i also hated the maps universally, that grey horrible base, the terrible japanese garden, the one where you had to run through a gate halfway through.