What Kind Of Injury Have You Obtained From A Game

Judgement

no, i did, the skin felt weird, i have had it before from writing with a pen for to long, i just periced the skin and the water drained out B)

"10 year old boy in blister shock!"

"Held pen too long previously, he said"

"NHS sued over blister/retaining water mix up"

"Video games injure youth!"

Every one gets blisters

Stop your whinging

Learn to live it

Just agonising RSI really. In fact, it hurts right now.

Boo.

you're not hardcore till you notice your blood on the arcade stick in your local video store tho!!!!!11111111

i roXor

no, i really do!

No, that would make me a loser.

You loser!

Just agonising RSI really. In fact, it hurts right now.

Boo.

you're not hardcore till you notice your blood on the arcade stick in your local video store tho!!!!!11111111

i roXor

no, i really do!

No, that would make me a loser.

You loser!

:)

oh well

i only want to be done with the kidz

arent arcades cool anymore?

yes they are, but you would be insaine to spend more than 10 pound playing on one game

:)

well i guess that makes me down with da kidz then

w00t

catch me, gloomy andy, at an arcade near you soon (possibly with horrific injuries from all the 12yo scally girls on the ddr machines!)

I used to smack myself in the leg if I got fucked over on Super mario Kart, actually, I still do :)

I smacked my mate in the knee cap playing Road Rash on the mega drive. Got him with the pointy bit too. He curled up on the floor and cried for about fifteen minutes. I felt really bad about it but I was still sh*tting myself in case his mum walked in.

Had a huge Blister in the palm of my hand after playing mario party.

also burnt all the skin off my fingers after me and some mates devised the 'scrub' technique on track and field

both instances lead to playing the game for the rest of the day wearing socks, on our hands.

Common peroneal nerve dysfunction is a disorder caused by damage to the peroneal nerve, characterized by loss of movement of or sensation in the foot and leg.

Symptoms & Signs

Decreased sensation, numbness or tingling at the top of the foot

Weakness of the ankles or feet

Walking abnormalities

"Slapping" gait (walking pattern)

Foot drop (unable to hold foot horizontal)

Toes drag while walking

Playing too long Leaderboard with friends. Forgot to uncross my legs. Went to hospital. Took six months to recover.

And it's usually an injury that affect alcoholic and heroin-user, when they go into coma.

I don't know how true the story is, but I read of someone being blinded after playing a game once...

Apparently after playing a game for hours on end sitting on the floor :ph34r: he gave up in frustration :blink: punching the floor extremely hard. Somehow a sharp impliment right next to him flicked up just as he was going to headbutt the ground (as you do), going straight into his eye before being rammed even further when making contact with the ground <_<

Obviously this sounds incredibly untrue, however I did read it on a forum once...

Threw a xbox controller at my mate's nuts. Not a controller S but the big bastard controller , he wasn't too amused. Oh and I whipped another mate with a GBA link up cable as he turned of his GBA as he was losing and I was winning for the first time. Git. Haven't hurt my self though.