IGNORED

Amiibo by Nintendo

Djx

Well, my one and only Amiibo (Shulk) is on its way from Shopto. So excited for my plastic piece of tat.

EDIT: Sorry to hear that tnman. How long did you have it on pre-order?

Few weeks... I think the chances of finding another on launch day are even worse than usual as well, as it's half term week.

The official street date is 20th for three of them, I'm hoping an early morning online trawl and a quick jaunt to a couple of shops will yield me some results.

Not counting on it though!

Same on all counts. Please will you post here if you find any? I've known in the past that online retailers update their stocks at idiot o'clock and then all the Americans import them before we're even awake.

My Mega Man and Sonic have arrived... to my home address, which means they will have been left with my neighbour... who I yelled at the other day for stomping around his flat in a drunken rage shouting at his wife like a dick.

Please pray for Sonic and Mega Man :(