IGNORED

Amiibo by Nintendo

Djx

Don't know why they didn't go with amiigo anyway. They are portable storage for game characters (on the go), they are your little plastic friends (amigo), they are based on the concept of miis. amiigo, seems pretty obvious. What's a bo (other than selecta)?

Each time you connect it to a different game, doesn't it wipe it anyway?

No.

Yeah you can use this to wipe them. If you have a 2nd hand one to sell HINT.

So how much do you want for Toon Link?

I've not seen any shops stocking anything other than the basic Mario, DK, Peach and Link. I've only bought one - a Toon Link - and for that I had to preorder from Amazon ages in advance. They seem to be going for £25 on eBay now so if your Sainsbury's is selling them for £12 (which is odd since Sainsbury's sell all the others for £11!) then go and buy them quickly!

The gold Mario is exclusive to Walmart it seems. I'll be in the states for two weeks next month if anyone wants me to try and pick one up for them (they might not have any) but the option is there!

Exclusive to Walmart in the USA, it'll probably be exclusive to GAME here.

GAME haven't sent out my orders yet either. Seems to be a bit of delay with most retailers this time round compared to last (when I had figures arrive before release date).

Only Sonic and Mega Man seem out there at the moment.

Relying on GAME for the majority of this wave, but Amazon France for Meta Knight, Dedede and Shulk.

I'll pass, thanks. They're £11.99 in Sainsbury's!

I've not seen any shops stocking anything other than the basic Mario, DK, Peach and Link. I've only bought one - a Toon Link - and for that I had to preorder from Amazon ages in advance. They seem to be going for £25 on eBay now so if your Sainsbury's is selling them for £12 (which is odd since Sainsbury's sell all the others for £11!) then go and buy them quickly!

All of the recently completed ebay auctions for Toon Link seem to have closed between £10 and £15.

Toon Link is in stock (checked via clicking through) at Tesco Direct for just £10 click and collect. Or £13 delivered.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/toon-link-amiibo-smash-character/692-0365.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=692-0365

Hopefully helps you guys out.

They're all £11.99 in Sainsbury's. They had Mario, Luigi, Picachu, Donkey Kong, Toon Link and another one... That Lucario Pokemon? Possibly.

Oh, and Kirby.

I have managed to collect every amiibo so far and finally I may be in a predicament.

Amazon are only preparing Sonic and Megaman for despatch...

What about my King Dedede, Metaknight and Shulk??

Gulp.... :/

UPDATE: I've receved the Sonic / Megaman despatch email. I'm nervously awaiting the inevitable cancellation of the other three.