IGNORED

Club Nintendo's closing down (NEW: Goodbye Coin now available, 2000 Stars)

toythatkills

I'm holding out for the Club Nintendo coin. It better only be 1000 points like the Luigi one.

I'm sitting on 11,500 points whilst waiting for this.

It had better be mounted upon a red cushion in a lavishly produced mushroom or ? block.

And cost approximately 11,500 points.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah I've linked my account, i only had 750 stars so it should bring me upto 1500. Annoying, i have loads of star codes but they dont work (bayo 2, captain toad etc). Really crap! (oh and thats excluding the 5000 stars i had before they deleted them).

Nah, go to the website and try to log in, and it gives you the option to log in with your NNID

Yeah, it now lets you log into Club Nintendo with your NNID. Before they were linked but only for purchases, now the logon is unified.

Anyway, I've now got 11750 points. What the fuck do I buy.

Yeah, it now lets you log into Club Nintendo with your NNID. Before they were linked but only for purchases, now the logon is unified.

Anyway, I've now got 11750 points. What the fuck do I buy.

Well if you like you can get me some eShop codes.

It (the first one) was for new super mario brothers U thanks v much. Strange thing is I've already got that and I'd be very surprised if I hadn't redeemed the code.

I'll take a look at lunch time and if it's still in the box post it up here for someone to use :).

Edit: Just checked and mine was the one with the Luigi game in with it so I'm guessing the code (which indeed isn't there) did get used.