Club Nintendo's closing down (NEW: Goodbye Coin now available, 2000 Stars)

toythatkills

saw that LbW's OSt and got all the points cards out I could find, turns out I had enough for 4 x LbW and 2 x Mario Galaxy OST's, gonna open one of each and hang on to the rest for a few years, wasn't much else on there, already got the Luigi Blanket set and those MK 8 pin badges are no longer availiable, plus they were HUGE compared to what they looked like in the picture!

Club Nintendo in America is having something of a last hurrah, they've uploaded a crapton of digital games to spend coins on. For reference, to earn about 200 coins you only need to register four 3DS games, or three Wii U games.

DoPhgSX.png

UNaXlSz.png

AY9Wkhn.png

5MaSruN.jpglqx8pny.png

7iJ8CGj.png

jlnPuFN.jpg

Any recommendations as far as the 3DS stuff goes? I've got 800 coins to spend!

I guess they might still put some downloads up, but the fact that they're currently selling 1,000 Wii Points for 4,000 Stars makes me think it'll probably be shit if they do. That's the equivalent of one N64 game in exchange for buying sixteen Wii U games, where NoA are giving them away for four.

Everyone should get one of the 2500-point pouches while they can - they're superb, and useful. You can buy Yoshi's Island whenever you like.

I think that's the only thing I really want at the moment but I keep thinking something better is going to come along at the last minute!

Christ, got to cash my points then. I got about 5 billion of them, so I guess I could order a Mario mini cushion or something. Seems they've been written off stars like crazy over the last years for some reason too. Tight bastards.

-edit- best thing is some Yoshi egg-style backpack. I guess the kids will like it... Awesome award after 12 years of loyal patronage!