Club Nintendo's closing down (NEW: Goodbye Coin now available, 2000 Stars)

toythatkills

It wouldn't be that much as you can't redeem codes for games that you've already redeemed. Well I can't anyway.

No I couldn't either. But with the different console styles/colours, they all had different codes which would work. In terms of preowned, if we had a rare title it was a fight to grab the code because you hadn't already got it registered.

Mario Kart 8 Zelda DLC at 2100 stars? Definitely worth it if, for some insane reason, you didn't already buy it. There is an odd range of prices on the selection, it has to be said.

I'm not sure it is worth it. It just means you have to pay £8 to get the Animal Crossing one. You're basically trading nine registered Wii U games for four quid.

Well, I've had a little browse before it crashed again, and the pricing is bafflingly inconsistent again.

Some GBA games, for example, are 3100 points, while others are 1300 points. I may get Zelda DX for the 3ds. I may get some insane crap or something else that I've already played a thousand times.

I was very close to having enough stars for a pouch, but I'm not sure I want one if they're actually made of real suede.

I'm fucked off. Used my stars up as I thought I had to. Got some merchandise I gave away as a gift and then they do this. My previous stars 'purchase' about eight years ago got lost in the post and I didn't receive it. I hate Club Nintendo.

So some games being added finally pushed me to add the 20 or so codes I had lying around

So now I have 7250 points and well I would spend them if the site wouldn't keep crashing

Anyway curiously I had two points cards in my copy of Lego City Undercover so as I can only register one first to pm me gets them

Weird that after all these years they've finally put something useful on there - and lots of it - yet the entire promotion has about five minutes of life left in it.

I'm slightly miffed I got the (lovely but utterly useless to me) pouch when I could've got Super Mario World that I've been waiting for some sort of sale on for ages, yet they never gave even the slightest hint this might happen over here.

I've just registered all my card to get to 3200 points yet when I got to the catalogue it says I only have 450. So that's annoying. I was hoping the Capcom GB games would be on there as well but sadly not.

Also I've already registered Animal Crossing so if anybody wants a spare code for that PM me.