Club Nintendo's closing down (NEW: Goodbye Coin now available, 2000 Stars)

toythatkills

I've just registered all my card to get to 3200 points yet when I got to the catalogue it says I only have 3,200. So that's annoying. I was hoping the Capcom GB games would be on there as well but sadly not.

You registered enough points to get 3200 points, but it's annoying you got 3200 points? What.

You registered enough points to get 3200 points, but it's annoying you got 3200 points? What.

Oh yeah, I'm an idiot. It was saying I had 450 points. Logging out solved it in the end. Managed to get Link to the Past, Mario Picross and Paper Plane.

I've apparently registered 98 games on Club Nintendo, for that I've received:

The above games

A Yoshi cleaning cloth

A SNES classic controller

One of those pouches

It's not been an amazing haul really has it?

After searching through my games, I realised that I had enough unregistered stuff to give me about 6600 Stars. Nintendo almost tricked me into picking up NES Remix 2 when I realised that I could get the Yoshi Backpack, which is going for about £35/£40 on eBay.

I bought castle de mysterious dokidoki nisechin densetsu whatever.

Not sure why. It's not even translated.

Good choice, Castle de Mysterious Dokidoki Nisechin Densetsu is actually a pretty cool action game. Plays really well but is absolutely rock bloody hard. I can just about make it to the second part of level three (out of five). Often been touted as the lost IP Nintendo should revisit next.

Code

J1SXVPMVK300TOAG

Must be a DS game as the leaflet is little - might be Pokemon Omega Ruby but I'm unsure.

Use it but post if you have.

It was for Super Mario 3D Land. I got halfway through the registration and then it told me it was already registered. Hope someone did get it and it didn't screw up for both of us!

My little brother wanted to spend some of his points given this is closing soon and there has been nowt on worth buying.

Turns out they deleted 3000 stars (leaving him with 1000) as he didn't use them quick enough. What a fucking joke.

They do warn you about this though, and email you at least once a month telling you how many you have due to expire.

This might seem a bit cheeky but I'm in points limbo at the moment (1550) and would love to get up to 2100 so I could get Super Mario World SNES.

Could anyone spare some points?

Don't have many DS/3DS but have had all the main wii u games.

PMd

I have Tamadochi Life code - can't register it twice.

If you've registered before, post it or pm someome.

After searching through my games, I realised that I had enough unregistered stuff to give me about 6600 Stars. Nintendo almost tricked me into picking up NES Remix 2 when I realised that I could get the Yoshi Backpack, which is going for about £35/£40 on eBay.

Yeah the pricing of the digital downloads is mental. You are far better off if you can be bothered with the effort of buying the physical items. Selling them on eBay and using a fraction of the proceeds to buy store credit.