Supergirl - TV series

2 hours ago, Hexx said:

Apprantly James’ actor was off doing a movie

Looks like it was Mortal Kombat. He's playing Jax. :lol:

And his Twitter feed is some proper college stoner philosophy bullshit.  

• 2 weeks later...

f9wbiblcfpk41.jpg

Probably timed that pretty well. I've been half waiting on what they'd end up doing storywise when it happened, but if he's due late summer they'll probably get away with it. Oh, uh, and d'aaaww and such also.

• 2 weeks later...

He blocked me years ago. Yeah I get in fights with Superman on the Internet,  AMA.

After all this time for him to be acknowledged at all I’m surprised it seems to be in earnest rather than thrown away with a meta joke.

• 6 months later...

It is the weakest of the CW shows so unsurprising. And they have a Superman show on the way to fill that gap, which I'm sure Benoit will guest occasionally in.

What will be sad is seeing the usual alt-right YouTube trolls claim this as a victory for the anti-SJW's.

:(

I'm halfway through season 4 at the moment. Just finished the Elseworlds crossover (yay, body swap stories! Always reliably fun!) and in the main series I'm up to the bit where

Spoiler

Alex and the DEO have just had Kara's secret identity wiped from their memories.

I don't want to speak too soon, but so far Supergirl season 4 has been one of the better Flarrowverse seasons I've seen. (Though, to be honest, I've only seen a tiny proportion of all those that have been made.) Not exactly subtle with its "plucked from today's headlines!" politics in episodes like the Agent Liberty origin flashback, but that's not a bad thing.

Yeah I am at almost the exact same point of season 4.  Last episode I watched was: 

Spoiler

Agent Liberty being arrested and SG being fired from DEO.

This has definitely been my favourite season so far, and is very obviously MAGA influenced, which gives it some real world bite.  If future seasons are as enjoyable as this one then I will be sad to see it go.:(