Formula One - 2015 Season

Jonny5

Hooked up my 360 to see if I can still use mate's account and it worked. When I switched on Maldonado was being interviewed at some testing, when it finished the narrator said something like "5 minutes later Maldonado went out on circuit and crashed so didn't complete any more testing"

:lol:

Yeah Id say depressing, makes you miss the days of "proper" Sauber (the heavily Petronas branded car), Jordan being competitive, Minardi being at the back all the time but in an endearing way, Williams battling it out at the front, McLaren being reliable and Ferrari not being a laughing stock but still providing lots of drama!

And again, look at the sponsorship Minardi had compared to the look of today's back end teams.

8172305428_b4a7a89370_o.jpg

238492.jpg

I don't know if was easier back then but Minardi were set up to run a team on £35 million and they did so. Probably why they lasted 21 seasons under the same name (and are technically still going) whereas HRT, Manor, Lotus had more names than seasons.

Nico spent all last year beating Lewis on Friday and Saturday. For which he got Zero points and a worthless "most times on pole but not actually winning " cup, and some book tokens I think.

Nico is fast over a handful of laps, it's his race pace that's letting him down.

I quite like getting up for it. I think it stems back to when I used to gamble on it :D

Actually I guess it's because people always seem to want to do stuff on a Sunday afternoon around 1pm, like I'll sign up for a pub lunch before I realise it's a Grand Prix weekend. The early ones never clash, and I never get interrupted :)

Read this saying his interest is focusing on those that are already committed instead of increasing audience numbers, which is why we're seeing more pay tv deals. Great for his and CVCs bank account, not so much for the sponsors as they're seeing declining viewer figures.

So VDG has dropped his case in fairness to the sport and the current 2 chaps wanting to race. Fair play to him as he wouldn't have had the team on his side anyway, I'm not sure what he does from here though.

Test driver? And hope everything goes under the carpet?

At least Nasr can finish last for me.

Sauber are broke, it's strange.

I think Bernie has got involved, slide it under the carpet for this weekend, something will be sorted in time for Malaysia, VDG replacing Ericsson maybe (who can take his $$$ to Manor)

Anyone got any good suggestions on streams (don't mind paid if its reliable)

I'm outside the UK

Someone up thread mentioned a specific sport stream plugin for XBMC. I've ordered a dongle to connect my tablet to the TV and going to give that method a whirl.