Formula One - 2015 Season

Jonny5

That gold chain looks fucking stupid. How long until he's rocking a gold Apple watch? :lol:

Edit: I think he's going to walk it this year, the only thing that could prevent it would be Nico beating him fair and square in a couple of races early on which would really sent his confidence. I don't think Nico's got what it take to do that though.

Wow I knew McLaren weren't going to be in the top 10 or anything but that was fucking terrible. Red Bull looks shit too, TR looked better with 2 drivers who have never driven the track before.

Shame nobody is anywhere near Merc though, was hoping for a 3 way fight with Williams and Ferrari.

Do hope Manor sort themselves out, if only to give McLaren someone to race.

Man, just seen an interview with Ron Dennis and he sounded almost ill :( - what an unbelievable situation. I like Ron. They've gone from front row lockouts to 6 seconds off pole and on the back row in three years. It's pretty obvious where in the McLaren Honda partnership the problems lie - sadly, I am still highly skeptical if Honda can turn it around.

Epic lap by Lewis though! Nailed it :). I think the race might be closer than people expect between the Mercs, but should be a Hamilton win I think.

Apparently Christian Horner told BBC Sport he had 'no idea how they (Renault) managed to fuck it up so badly' with their engine. Oops!

So the 24 hour sky sports pass, is it 24 hours from the moment you activate it, or does it cover you for the 24 hour period you activate it in?

Basically if I active one now will it expire at midnight or at 8pm on Sunday?

So the 24 hour sky sports pass, is it 24 hours from the moment you activate it, or does it cover you for the 24 hour period you activate it in?

Basically if I active one now will it expire at midnight or at 8pm on Sunday?

About 24 hours from when you activate it, though I've had 25 hours before.

Work made me so tired I ended up having a nap this afternoon...for six hours. Might as well make the most of a fucked up sleep schedule and watch the GP. So how close is Alonso to the front of the gr...

Welp, someone remind me to order one of those sweet Williams shirts this season. Probably get here faster than the McHonda will go round this track.