Formula One - 2015 Season

Jonny5

I had cause to look her up again.

Qualifying at Spa in GP2 she was 7 seconds off.

7 seconds off the fastest woman on the grid, the not especially highly regarded Vicky Piria.

8.2 seconds off pole.

Over 6 seconds off Alice Powell

5 seconds off the next slowest car

6 and 7 seconds off her teammates.

We're in Channoch Nisany territory here.

She makes Max look competent <_<

She's rubbish. I've watched GP3 for the last few years and she's always at the back, always considerably slower than practically anyone else and sometimes mysteriously 'retires' after a few laps. There's no talent to develop at all with her - she's in way above her head already.

I'd imagine a happy marriage of them both. I can't think that they'd even feel safe letting her loose in an old test car.

Maria de Villota got a bit of stick back in the day, but she wasn't all that bad and was miles, miles better than Jorda could ever hope to be.

It must be pretty annoying given he's fast over one lap. Remember that Irvine quote about Schuey and the cricket bat..?

Not sure what he's got in the locker to turn it round this year. It will be fascinating to see what he's going to do.

He'll probably put it on pole in Aus too. Poor chap.

To be honest I'm beyond joking, We're talking a whole new level of crap here. We're talking 7 seconds slower than someone who has never finished in the top 8 of any championship ever and also didn't score a single point in GP3.

Thankfully there's no way she'll get given a superlicence, old rules or new.

Let me put it this way, traditionally people laugh when someone says "I could do better than that." In Jorda's case I genuinely believe I could. And more annoyingly I could name a double figure number of women who could as well.

Yes it’s back.

If you enjoyed the ramblings of a man high on pork scratching and red wine then feel free to read the 2015 preview here ..

http://sidewaysbob.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/so-all-in-all-its-same-as-last-year-but.html

And please join in the fun here..

http://www.deltoid.co.uk/f1/signup.php

please invite any friends you have who enjoy Formula one and don’t mind a bit of a laugh.

The rules are exactly the same as last year as I couldn’t be bothered to think up any new ones this year.

The first race is in 11 days time so hurry and join now whilst you’re thinking about it.

Please sign up using your Rllmuk Forum name, so we know who people are.

Cheers

Julian

Signed up for another year of swearing at Rosberg squeezing past Lewis for pole at the death of Q3 then banging in a fastest lap the week I don't pick him. I'll miss Max though - he was such a good point scorer for everyone.

Reading more about & reactions from other drivers etc it's more about the risk of secondary concussion if there is an incident in Melbourne rather than anything else. So does make sense.

@_markgallagher

I recall having a long chat with Prof Watkins after Frentzen suffered a concussion & came back too quickly. His view? Rest for a month

Well, he is in no way at risk of missing out of points so maybe that is why they prefer to err on the side of caution. If either of the cars finish the Australia race it will be a miracle. At this stage it is just an extended test session.