Formula One - 2015 Season

Jonny5

What are people without Sky doing this year, paying 9.99 for NowTV per race? Or are there some of "those" feeds that are reliable enough?

I used to use a Sky Go login and the XBox 360 app, are there SkyGo apps for AppleTV/Chromecast or anything like that?

Would anyone be interested if I nicked the Fantasy Racers point scoring system for an Rllmuk League? Would probably be just the "pick your drivers at the start of the year and you're stuck with them" system to cut down on the admin :P

What are people without Sky doing this year, paying 9.99 for NowTV per race? Or are there some of "those" feeds that are reliable enough?

I used to use a Sky Go login and the XBox 360 app, are there SkyGo apps for AppleTV/Chromecast or anything like that?

Sky go app on ps4 now if you have one

I think I'll be grabbing a NowTV pass for each Non-BBC race. I've moved over to BT so I don't plan on using Sky again. Funny thing is, if I could have got the F1 channel by itself, I would have stuck with sky.

You can usually pick up the passes cheaper on ebay as they seem to be permanently on offer with Carling. Just bought 5 for £20 from here, last until June 30th but rather nicely Austria is the 5th Sky race of the year on June 21st.

I decided I'd rather pay a small amount for something that just works and is reliable, instead of messing with streams anymore.

You can usually pick up the passes cheaper on ebay as they seem to be permanently on offer with Carling. Just bought 5 for £20 from here, last until June 30th but rather nicely Austria is the 5th Sky race of the year on June 21st.

I decided I'd rather pay a small amount for something that just works and is reliable, instead of messing with streams anymore.

Ooh thanks for this, ideal.

Sorry King A I was going to suggest I buy you some too and sort it outside of PayPal but it's one set per eBay account :(

I would be. Bob's one requires too much effort on my part and I'm super lazy.

Laziness can pay off with Bob's game; I got the (joint) top score in one race last year by forgetting to update what had actually been wildly innacurate predictions I'd made for the previous weekend.

Do you know anyone that has sky & doesn't use their sky go codes? My dad has sky, so I pay for him to have sports and I use the sky go on my PS4.

Yeah that's what I did last year, using the XBox 360 app. I still have the 360 but it's not set up at the moment. Might have to get it out just for the F1.

Although maybe I could justify buying a PS4 by saying it'll pay for itself over a couple of years of NowTV day passes :D

Oh god.

If you watch this again, there's some joking about McLaren and then Matt Dawson says "Well that won't give Kevin confidence for the season ahead" and Kevin's face as he realises Matt doesn't even know he's not driving is priceless.

I'd forgotten he wasn't. Always takes me a while to get used to driver changes, so I still keep thinking Alonso's at Ferrari and Vettel's at Red Bull (and occasionally still expect Hamilton to pop up when they're talking to someone at McLaren).