PS+ February (Feb 4th): Apotheon, Transistor (PS4) Thief, Yakuza 4 (PS3), Kick and Fennick (Vita) Rogue Legacy (All)

TehStu

It's gotta be something to do with the five-day extension fucking it up, right? They must be adding those extra five days as a trial or something where it doesn't actually let you download the games but will let you play the ones you already had.

So they're basically treating your sub as already over.

It's gotta be something to do with the five-day extension fucking it up, right? They must be adding those extra five days as a trial or something where it doesn't actually let you download the games but will let you play the ones you already had.

So they're basically treating your sub as already over.

Seems like it, yes. I can (well, could last night, not tried today) play Woah Dave and DN3D.

Didn't try the store on my Vita or PS3 though. That might be worth a go.

Tried the store on my Vita. PSN was down. PS+ expires tomorrow.

So they fuck me over by being down so I can't cancel my PS+ auto renew, and then they fuck me over again by being down so I can't download any games during the extension they gave me as an apology for being down in the first place. Incredible.

So they fuck me over by being down so I can't cancel my PS+ auto renew, and then they fuck me over again by being down so I can't download any games during the extension they gave me as an apology for being down in the first place. Incredible.

I've just been on the store with my Vita, it's fine. Moot point for me though with my PS+ sub already having ran out a few weeks back, meaning the 5 day extension being from the 29th cunningly ended before I could hoover up this month's offerings anyway.

Hang on a minute, your autorenew happened on the 29th December and was a month's sub (which is 30 days), taking you to the 28th January. On the 29th you were given a 5 day extension which ended on the 3rd Feb. Ergo, you don't have an active PS+ sub which is why it's trying to charge you for the games.

Also, you can see my first PS+ purchase was on the 3rd December. Second should have been 30 days later, so 2nd Jan, then 5 days extra, 7th Jan. So it's not even consistent with itself!

System's fucked.

post-4762-0-22588900-1423210771_thumb.pn