Giant Bomb Fan Club

Nespresso

Yeah, really enjoyed this week's Bombcast. Apart from the chewing gum for yo dick and them thinking about replacing Ben with rapper Too Short, it wasn't a particularly outstanding or memorable one, but it was fun to listen to. Just taking the giant one out makes such a huge difference, nobody was interrupted, everyone go their turn, blissful harmony, peace on Earth.

Making the news the focus at the start made it a decent listen as well. Jeff seemed to be trying to keep up the shitty try-hard attempts at humour in Ben’s absence though :seanr:

I reckon GB West will need to do something based on all the negative feedback I see here and on the thread on Neogaf though they are a bit nasty there. 

3 hours ago, Mafro said:

The GB thread over there is genuinely nasty, especially some of the stuff posted about Abby.

I just had a look and as I scrolled through, thinking this is a poor imitation of 4chan, I actually came across someone greentexting on there. 

So yeah, it’s basically /v/ with usernames. 

Just now, replicant said:

Nah, I left then to join Resetera.  Until I got banned (see above).

You getting banned from a different forum, doesn't mean that a separate white supremacist forum isn't a white supremacist forum. I'm not saying anything about Resetera, I genuinely thought you missed the news on NeoGAF and tried to explain what had happened.