Jump to content
IGNORED

Giant Bomb Fan Club


Nespresso
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Ben being completely unable to describe the Avengers game remains a low point. 

 

I'll see your Avengers low point and raise the time he spent ten minutes 'describing' Void Bastards without ever mentioning that it was a roguelike or an FPS.

 

I have to agree with the Waypoint disappointment, though. Vinny sounds old and tired and the other two just don't have the energy to spark him back into life. I was about to try the Bombcast again but the above news has scotched that idea...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, what if they'd gotten Austin instead of Ben to fill in. What could have been :(

 

37 minutes ago, Trumpets said:

I'll see your Avengers low point and raise the time he spent ten minutes 'describing' Void Bastards without ever mentioning that it was a roguelike or an FPS

And it was only because Jeff spoke up and said that it was a roguelike and FPS. Or else Ben would've happily rambled on for half an hour without anyone who hadn't actually played the game any wiser as to what the fuck kind of game it was.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ryodi said:

Good news everyone Ben is back on the Bombcast from next week. Jan described it as joining the rotation so I assume he’ll be there most weeks like Danny. I’ll be interested to hear how he interacts with the new more energetic Bombcast crew.

 

Yay, we're saved :mellow: ffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16/06/2021 at 21:59, rafaqat said:

I’m over the moon that they’re giving Ben the chance to chip in with some DOTA 2 features. 

 

22 hours ago, ryodi said:

Good news everyone Ben is back on the Bombcast from next week. Jan described it as joining the rotation so I assume he’ll be there most weeks like Danny. I’ll be interested to hear how he interacts with the new more energetic Bombcast crew.

 

 

Haha.  Man I was joking at the time but reading the reactions in here makes me laugh even more.  Cannot wait.    :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Gambit said:

If you guys like bad mic quality and constant typing/mouse wheel sounds then Ben has you covered this week!

 

Seemed ok for a guy temporary filling in and not with the same equipment as the others.  Like sounds fine here at this timestamp

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@rafaqat ever the Ben apologist. 

I liked the email section at 2.18.53 where Ben says the word ‘Ben’ repeatedly for 30 seconds but seemed like eternity until Jan thankfully cuts him off and everyone else cringes. Then Ben starts shouting unfunny shit. Fuck Ben.
If he’s on this again I’m not listening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, macosx said:

@rafaqat ever the Ben apologist. 

I liked the email section at 2.18.53 where Ben says the word ‘Ben’ repeatedly for 30 seconds but seemed like eternity until Jan thankfully cuts him off and everyone else cringes. Then Ben starts shouting unfunny shit. Fuck Ben.
If he’s on this again I’m not listening. 

 

ah come on. If someone says they can hear mouse wheel scrolling and I didn't hear it then I'm going to ask where it is. 

 

As for your comment on Ben saying the word Ben over and over again.  Well yeah. Jan asked him to read the email and that's what it said?  Not funny but it wans't a funny email by the sounds of things. 

 

Here's the actual clip. Man living rent freee in your head head head head head head head head head head.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

 

ah come on. If someone says they can hear mouse wheel scrolling and I didn't hear it then I'm going to ask where it is. 

 

As for your comment on Ben saying the word Ben over and over again.  Well yeah. Jan asked him to read the email and that's what it said?  Not funny but it wans't a funny email by the sounds of things. 

 

Here's the actual clip. Man living rent freee in your head head head head head head head head head head.

 

 

 

 

Oof, I couldn't finish that email read. That is some STRONG cringe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.