IGNORED

Giant Bomb Fan Club

Nespresso

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Ben being completely unable to describe the Avengers game remains a low point. 

I'll see your Avengers low point and raise the time he spent ten minutes 'describing' Void Bastards without ever mentioning that it was a roguelike or an FPS.

I have to agree with the Waypoint disappointment, though. Vinny sounds old and tired and the other two just don't have the energy to spark him back into life. I was about to try the Bombcast again but the above news has scotched that idea...

Man, what if they'd gotten Austin instead of Ben to fill in. What could have been :(

37 minutes ago, Trumpets said:

I'll see your Avengers low point and raise the time he spent ten minutes 'describing' Void Bastards without ever mentioning that it was a roguelike or an FPS

And it was only because Jeff spoke up and said that it was a roguelike and FPS. Or else Ben would've happily rambled on for half an hour without anyone who hadn't actually played the game any wiser as to what the fuck kind of game it was.

17 hours ago, ryodi said:

Good news everyone Ben is back on the Bombcast from next week. Jan described it as joining the rotation so I assume he’ll be there most weeks like Danny. I’ll be interested to hear how he interacts with the new more energetic Bombcast crew.

Yay, we're saved :mellow: ffs. 

On 16/06/2021 at 21:59, rafaqat said:

I’m over the moon that they’re giving Ben the chance to chip in with some DOTA 2 features. 

22 hours ago, ryodi said:

Good news everyone Ben is back on the Bombcast from next week. Jan described it as joining the rotation so I assume he’ll be there most weeks like Danny. I’ll be interested to hear how he interacts with the new more energetic Bombcast crew.

Haha.  Man I was joking at the time but reading the reactions in here makes me laugh even more.  Cannot wait.    :D

13 hours ago, Gambit said:

If you guys like bad mic quality and constant typing/mouse wheel sounds then Ben has you covered this week!

Seemed ok for a guy temporary filling in and not with the same equipment as the others.  Like sounds fine here at this timestamp

@rafaqat ever the Ben apologist. 

I liked the email section at 2.18.53 where Ben says the word ‘Ben’ repeatedly for 30 seconds but seemed like eternity until Jan thankfully cuts him off and everyone else cringes. Then Ben starts shouting unfunny shit. Fuck Ben.
If he’s on this again I’m not listening. 

2 hours ago, macosx said:

@rafaqat ever the Ben apologist. 

I liked the email section at 2.18.53 where Ben says the word ‘Ben’ repeatedly for 30 seconds but seemed like eternity until Jan thankfully cuts him off and everyone else cringes. Then Ben starts shouting unfunny shit. Fuck Ben.
If he’s on this again I’m not listening. 

ah come on. If someone says they can hear mouse wheel scrolling and I didn't hear it then I'm going to ask where it is. 

As for your comment on Ben saying the word Ben over and over again.  Well yeah. Jan asked him to read the email and that's what it said?  Not funny but it wans't a funny email by the sounds of things. 

Here's the actual clip. Man living rent freee in your head head head head head head head head head head.

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

ah come on. If someone says they can hear mouse wheel scrolling and I didn't hear it then I'm going to ask where it is. 

As for your comment on Ben saying the word Ben over and over again.  Well yeah. Jan asked him to read the email and that's what it said?  Not funny but it wans't a funny email by the sounds of things. 

Here's the actual clip. Man living rent freee in your head head head head head head head head head head.

Oof, I couldn't finish that email read. That is some STRONG cringe.