IGNORED

Giant Bomb Fan Club

Nespresso

I really wish the GBeast crew finished Life is Strange before the GOTY podcatsts, because if they reached certain revelations in the story I feel that it could've potentially made it into the top 5.

And yeah, it's got to be Mario Maker I feel that wins it. I have yet to play MGSV but I hear quite a lot of complaining about base resources and the way it works online.

MGS V has several major problems like that as well as completely crumbling in quality two thirds of the way through in the most spectacular fashion I have ever experienced. Like a different team made that part of the game.

The online element only really manifested after they had finished it, though.

I predict the argument will go something like this:

Mario Maker got better with each new patch, MGSV got worse with each patch and the base stuff really got in the way of what was very nearly the best game ever made.

Hopefully Bloodborne will get a good place. The Witcher 3 will struggle. Rocket League should place in the top ten.

Brad really liked Ori if I remember and he is by far the most determined and stubborn arguer of the whole team. Remember the Skyrim and Bioshock 2 DLC incidents? He did the same last year when he got Destiny on the top 10 more or less single-handedly. So I could see it getting on the list.

Brad is very annoying on these shows and it always amazes me that no-one realises what he does and call him out on it.

He tends to rip on every other game he can to encourage people to drop their favourite game so his doesn't seem so bad.

I listened to last years podcasts again recently and Destiny shouldn't have been anywhere near the top 10 judging on how everyone else thought about it. Unless he tries to get the ultimate edition of Destiny included (doubtful) I can't think which other game he will cling to this year.

They so need a female in their cast. I hope they hire this girl. They are missing a female point of view ever since patrick left. lol

Also, it is just me or is Ryan most missed at this time of year for game of the year stuff. I hope that fat bastard is watching us from above and making snarky comments. I loved him like a brother. Or at least a second cousin.

They so need a female in their cast. I hope they hire this girl. They are missing a female point of view ever since patrick left. lol

Also, it is just me or is Ryan most missed at this time of year for game of the year stuff. I hope that fat bastard is watching us from above and making snarky comments. I loved him like a brother. Or at least a second cousin.

They already work for the same company, CBS interactive. The Gamespot cubicles are literally in the same office as the Giant Bomb cubicles so the staff see each other every day just like they did with the Tested crew back in the Whiskey days. Danny O'Dwyer and Mary pop up on quite a lot of Giant Bomb stuff. It wouldn't surprise me to see either of them jump over at some point.

I'll pimp Quick Look Crew again. It's basically a tool to filter Giant Bomb content, I'm sure most of you have seen it before but as well as being able to sort Quick Looks by staff member it puts time stamps up on the longer videos too and I've noticed a couple of requests for time stamps in recent posts.