IGNORED

FTLVIII - League Table

Steely

League Table, Results and Rosters (When Window is closed) can be found here:
FTLVIII League Table

You have everyone to play once for the first half of the season, play them in any order you like.

When posting your match report please include injuries for you self and the opposition team, if a player picks up an injury he cannot play for you for the remainder of that half of the season.

RULES
-7 Min per half games
-Post results in thread.
-Post injuries for both teams.
-No custom formations. (Apart from me!!!)
-More effort you make in match reports the more money/perks you get in mid season.
-IF you play an injured player it results in more lengthy bans and or fines.

TIMEFRAME FOR THE SEASON
Transfer Window Closes - Fri 13/02/2015 at Midnight (Can play early if you have finished dealings)
1st Half of the season Starts - Sat 14/02/2015
1st Half of the season End - Sat 07/03/2015
Mid Season Transfer window & Non FTL Window - Sun 08/03/2015
Mid Season Transfer Window Closes - Wed 11/03/2015 at Midnight
2nd Half of the season Starts - Thu 12/03/2015
2st Half of the season End - Thu 02/04/2015
(Thats 3 weeks per each half of the season to get 12 games played!)

• B9rrXCQIYAA_-8o.jpg

No injuries

GG Andy

Gonna keep a tally of my scorers so it will help me know which of forward players are scoring and which aren't

Top scorers

Robin Van Persie - 1

Jose Enrique - 1

Cheers for the games mate - you battered me in the first half but thought I did better in the second. Eriksen is great and I am sure I'll be a better team when I remember to move all of my new signings out of the Reserves :)

attachicon.gifmu1.jpg

Andy

West Ham 4 Manchester United 3

GG Shalo

Enner Valencia Pulled his hammy during the game

Scorers

Reus-1

Rooney-2

Top scorers

Rooney-2

RVP-1

Reus-1

Jose Enrique-1

post-5555-0-95712100-1423837673_thumb.jp

Shalo 2-4 Steely

No injuries.

It could have went either way, that pivitol 5th goal was a flukey deflection from you tackling me which managed to loop about 40 yards over your defence and put Wildschuts straight through!

Cheers for the games Shalo

Manchester United 1 Chelsea 1

GG Wincho, i feel like i should have won and my poor finishing cost me i had enough chances to score.

Game 4 and Di Maria gets injured.

Selling him in in the mid-season transfer market if anyone is interested....

Scorer

J. McCarthy

Top scorers

Rooney-3

Reus-2

RVP-1

Jose Enrique-1

McCarthy-1

post-26213-0-53025700-1424081417.jpg

You definitely should have won mate. I think it was more Courtois than your poor finishing though

I had a couple of chances to snatch it myself too but it would have been ridiculously harsh as you controlled the game right the way through

I couldn't help a little giggle when the red cross came up for Di Maria in the 85th minute

Costa got my goal putting me ahead half way through the first half but McCarthy got a deserved equaliser for United just before half time

Manchester United 1 Arsenal 2

GG Cary, a a game of two halves, felt i dominated in the first and you dominated in the second. The difference being that you took your chances whereas i didn't.

The end ofthe game really pissed me off with the two corners, with RVP hitting the bar from the first and De Gea smashing the ball over from 6 yards on the second.

No Injuries

Scorers

Reus-1

Top scorers

Rooney-3

Reus-3

RVP-1

Jose Enrique-1

McCarthy-1

Gonna find it hard to play Without Di Maria (maybe i need to change formation) but i am not giving him a third sponge

post-26213-0-19636700-1424109255.jpg

A will be back on in 50 mins if anybody is about

Manchester United 1 Arsenal 2

GG Cary, a a game of two halves, felt i dominated in the first and you dominated in the second. The difference being that you took your chances whereas i didn't.

The end ofthe game really pissed me off with the two corners, with RVP hitting the bar from the first and De Gea smashing the ball over from 6 yards on the second.

No Injuries

Scorers

Reus-1

Top scorers

Rooney-3

Reus-3

RVP-1

Jose Enrique-1

McCarthy-1

Gonna find it hard to play Without Di Maria (maybe i need to change formation) but i am not giving him a third sponge

good games mate.