IGNORED

FTLVIII - League Table

Steely

Liverpool 4-2 Chelsea

No injuries

Mardigan was clinical in front of goal converting 4 of his 7 attempts on target. I managed 8 attempts on target albeit half of them were from distance, as was one of my 2 goals

Nainggolan seemed to be everywhere and was pulling all the strings for Liverpool. My defending was fairly standard in that I spent as much time running my defenders past the man with the ball as I did keeping them between the attacker and the goal

Good report Wincho and enjoyable game. Naingollan has been my best player in this FTL season, absolute machine. Had to switch things up with Lucas up front beside Lukaku but it paid off with the wee mans pace helping to open the scoring.

Just G left to play and that's me all done although we spoke earlier today and sounds like he will struggle to get on. I am about all weekend so just need to know what time we can play.

Congratulations to Steely for winning this

Graham's final games aren't going to get played so I have used points per game to determine the winner and Steely pips Jamin to the title with 2.3ppg versus Jamin's 2.1