FTLVIII - League Table

Steely

post-5555-0-74121600-1424282162_thumb.jp

post-5555-0-93519600-1424282179_thumb.jp

Steely Boro 2 - 3 Liverpool Mardigan

No Injuries.

Sean Swansea 5-2 Boro Steely

Injury to Emnes.

Similar story for both gamea, I was shafted by former Everton front men! (Cheers Baring) Some nice play and real clinical finishing on with a shade of poor keeping from Old Man Freidel who may be up for the drop after his first three displays!

Super Marv was injured in the game against Sean but its welcome injury as my faith in him wasnt being repaid in goals where as Wildschut is on fire!

Cheers for the games chaps, look forward to the return fixture

Arsenal (Cary Brown) 1 - 2 Liverpool (MardiganX)

Goals - Lukaku, Naingollan

No injuries

End to end stuff here with Liverpool opening the scoring through a Lukaku header before Walcott equalised almost straight from the restart. Naingollan restored the lead on the stroke of half time though with a nice finish following a good save from the Arsenal keeper.

Both teams had lots of chances in the 2nd had but couldn't extend the scoring. Liverpool had the best of the chances with Lukaku and Moreno failing to convert good chances while Tevez and Pogba struck the woodwork from range for Arsenal.

Good game Cary and no idea how either of us didn't score in the 2nd half. Lukaku started so well but wasted some really good opportunities so had to be booked off, haha. All the best in your other games man.

Manchester United 4 Everton 2

GG Baring. One of those games where it took to long for Baring to get going, i went 3-0 up in the first half and took off Reus for James Wilson (Who despite scoring was fairly poor) at half-time to ensure he wasn't injured. However, Baring pulled 2 back in the second with a disallowed coming immediately after his second for offside. United manage to hold on and it wasn't until late in the game when James Wilson came good and took the ball around Tim Howard to put the ball in the empty net.

Like i said, it took Baring to long to get going and if he got going earlier it could have been a different story, some dodgy decisions in my favour didn't help his cause either.

No Injuries!

Scorers

Reus-2

RVP-1

Wilson-1

Top scorers

Rooney-8

Reus-7

RVP-4

Jose Enrique-1

McCarthy-1

McGeady-1

Wilson-1

post-26213-0-72326300-1424296283.jpg

Alfromsleep ( Man City ) 2-4 Shalo ( west ham )

Shalo came out from under the thumb flying with 2 goals in 15 mins from sakho and Ibarbo , Al knicked a goal just before half time !

West Ham battered joe Harts goal but he wouldn't give in , on the 57th minute joe hart came out to collect a corner and went for the counter but through the ball to big slyvain Distin. Distin hit it on the half volley over joe harts head for a 35 yard chip. The onslaught continued with saido mane making it 4-1 straight after the 3rd until bony got a late counselation just before the whistle.

Great game Al well played and good luck for rest of season

SWANSEA LEFT RAPED BY EA FOR FIRST LOSS

Swansea 1 - 4 West Ham

Herrera

Dyer injured

Pretty silly game in many aspects really. West Ham amassed a grand total of 4 shots to Swansea's 13. A typical FIFA performance where Swansea get simple one on ones and are unable to get past the keeper or they hit the woodwork. West Ham then have two shots which take deflections off defenders and subsequently fly through the goalkeeper. A pretty poor way to lose the first game of the season in truth.

Sean ( SWANSEA ) 1-4 shalo ( west ham )

Injuries : dyer

Unlucky Sean mate had 4 shots and 4 goals haha fabianski was dogshit for you , think they were fairly even games my goalie saving me a bit but was close !

Well played and good luck in the rest of your games !

Winch , jamin , Cary , gooner , andy , graham , baring ? Can any of yous lot get on now ?

To be fair Sean you didn't exactly play better then me , one of the deflected shots came from a free kick where I was one on one and your came out of the box and cleaned Ibarbo out and if the game was at all realistic he would of been off !

Alfromsleep ( Man City ) 2-4 Shalo ( west ham )

Shalo came out from under the thumb flying with 2 goals in 15 mins from sakho and Ibarbo , Al knicked a goal just before half time !

West Ham battered joe Harts goal but he wouldn't give in , on the 57th minute joe hart came out to collect a corner and went for the counter but through the ball to big slyvain Distin. Distin hit it on the half volley over joe harts head for a 35 yard chip. The onslaught continued with saido mane making it 4-1 straight after the 3rd until bony got a late counselation just before the whistle.

Great game Al well played and good luck for rest of season

Two delightful chips in this game!

Other results from last night:

Man City 1 - 4 Arsenal

No injuries

Everton 3 - 4 Man City

A. Lennon injured

Cheers for the games lads, I sneaked my first win and Baring hit the underside of the bar in injury time which robbed him of a well deserved draw. I just struggled to get near Cary and was always chasing the game.

Pre-BAP anyone?

Cheers Al and Bennette it was a bad gaming night for me as my PS4 took 40 mins to fix the eject problem and then my team didn't set up right and was 3 down to Bennette before noticing then I kept frustratingly dying on a mission on Far Cry, I will wipe Wednesday from my memory.

Spurs 1-3 West Ham

Spurs lead all the way until the 83rd minute until west ham fired in 3 goals to make it 3-1 before the whistle

Good end to end game well played mate deserved more !

West Ham 2-0 watford

Unlucky gooner , thanks for injuring Morrison watch aubameyangs legs next game mate ????