rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Baggers69

Noob to the forum

If you want Miliband to join you'd better organise it before the elections, because as soon as the election campaign is over you won't see him in public for another five years. This is the chance to make him to appear as long as he believes there might be a camera there.

I made it because I'd always wanted to make an arcade game back in the day, as I only got to convert them to the Speccy and CPC, so it was nice to be able to do one, so I thought why not convert a Speccy game to arcade, then thought which one would best fit, and as MM is such a great game anyway, plus it doesn't scroll, nor does it have too many background characters, and the levels are easily compressible ;)

• Upvote 2

Cheers for the welcome and tip Wiper :D

Woah, woah woah... what's with this preferential treatment? I never got a "Tip Wiper" when I joined. All our tips need wiping from time to time too you know.

• Upvote 1

Woah, woah woah... what's with this preferential treatment? I never got a "Tip Wiper" when I joined. All our tips need wiping from time to time too you know.

Lol, yeah, maybe being a ghost your Tip is clean enough to not need wiping, as the cheese falls through it?

How about a Bluetooth Zipstick? We must have someone here of an engineering persuasion, get thee to Kickstarter.

The ending hehe

Manic Miner, this guy really is a geek. Unless Cameron now tells us he's seen all 13 Chrono Trigger endings I prefer Ed (at least over Cameron)