Tiki Taka Soccer (iOS/Android)

PaB

Has there been a thread on this at all? I can't find one, even though I was alerted to the existence of this game via the RLLMUK facebook feed.

I'm quite pleased I was alerted it though because absolutely fantastic. It is the best football game on iOS , I can see me playing this for ages. I'm 39 games into my first season and pushing for promotion , currently 2nd place in the conference.Its a bit buggy in places (achievements seems to be popping up without me doing anything) but in general its great.

I just have one request. Please please please please don't ruin this for me like NSS was by adding in loads of virtually compulsory in app purchases. At the moment there is a nice balance between IAP and being able to grind

Website

http://www.panicbarn.com/

iOS

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id866690975?

Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timconstant.tikitakasoccer

It's definitely been inspired by World Cup Italia '90 on the Master System, absolutely love that game. Great recommend, seems tidy so far.

EDIT: Ha, definitely a Pro Evo lover as well. Some of the player names are inspired by Master League randomers.

There's more depth to it than meets the eye too - Double tap for one-twos, tap hold into space for a through ball etc, I like the incidents too - I had one yesterday where an investor was willing to give me £50K , on the proviso I change my home kit to pink :) Course I accepted, tradition be damned. I needed a new fitness coach.

I managed to find two strikers that were getting on a bit but have 36 ratings. It makes a massive difference to your scoring rate - they both have something like 15 goals in 10 games.

I'm so glad this is out! Great job Hobo - decent feature on the App Store.

First match on my iPad, Hat-Trick Castello! BOOM! Looks like there's a whole lot to it now, I'm looking forward to getting some play time on it :D

Took me a bit of brain rewiring to figure out how to dribble rather than pass (I am playing on an HTC One, can see that a tablet might be slightly easier), but I am very impressed. Really enjoy the 'feel' of the controls. Also the f2p stuff seems fair and not exploitative, so I bought the £4 IAP.

La Rochelle's rise through the French leagues starts today.

First game, got a lovely little one-two working between two players and my striker managed to somehow curl a blinder in from the edge of the box. Awesome!

Really good game, this. As someone who has spent the last few years in and around mobile game making and the many things it entails, it's really pleasing to play something like this that just gets it right. Shows that f2p can be done the right way.

Really hope this works out for you Hobo - I know from experience how hard it can be to balance this kind of thing. Happily made an IAP and hoping this does well enough to fund future projects and more :)