Tiki Taka Soccer (iOS/Android)

PeteBrant

I really think Hobo deserves some proper respect for this, the game has been at least 2 years in the making - he's stayed focussed and added a whole load of features since I last saw a version

Plus he listened to feedback from early players and delayed release until he'd tuned things - yet staying true to his original vision which is super important.

I look forward to many future versions and hope the game gets the success it deserves.

hobo, you said earlier 'always SORT:NRG' before a game in the early stages...this maybe silly question but working it out is evading me...

If I can see the words SORT:NRG does that mean I am already sorting by NRG, or does it mean if I tap it again I will sort by NRG (so if I can see the label SORT:NRG I'm actually currently SORT:BEST)?

Also, I had a crash last night after a match, when the game decided to show me an advert then dropped to back to the Android front end after a few seconds (and well before the ad had finished).

When I went back to the game, it had lost all records of the match just played.

I think I've lost my save :(

The game crashed last night on the penultimate game of the first season - and when I reboot and select 'load game' I get a corrupted main menu with debug displaying the game... I'd just paid real money to upgrade my team too :o

Edit:

IOS: Ipad 2 (yes I know) - version 8.0.0 - Plenty of disk space - Removed adverts through cash purchase. Game crashed during match (man got stuck taking a throw in) - quit application, and rebooted it. Came to the game this morning and tried to load my save. I'll take a screenshot of the display tonight, looks like a debug menu (displays the 'incident list' on the right hand side, after every 5 games...) - my coach icon looks like a zombie and I have lots of 'label' type buttons instead of information about my team...

hobo, you said earlier 'always SORT:NRG' before a game in the early stages...this maybe silly question but working it out is evading me... If I can see the words SORT:NRG does that mean I am already sorting by NRG, or does it mean if I tap it again I will sort by NRG (so if I can see the label SORT:NRG I'm actually currently SORT:BEST)?

Yes I agree, this is very confusing. Needs to be clearer in the menu.

Also, I had a crash last night after a match, when the game decided to show me an advert then dropped to back to the Android front end after a few seconds (and well before the ad had finished).

When I went back to the game, it had lost all records of the match just played.

Hey Fry will send you a PM for more info.

The game crashed last night on the penultimate game of the first season - and when I reboot and select 'load game' I get a corrupted main menu with debug displaying the game... I'd just paid real money to upgrade my team too :o

Edit:

IOS: Ipad 2 (yes I know) - version 8.0.0 - Plenty of disk space - Removed adverts through cash purchase. Game crashed during match (man got stuck taking a throw in) - quit application, and rebooted it. Came to the game this morning and tried to load my save. I'll take a screenshot of the display tonight, looks like a debug menu (displays the 'incident list' on the right hand side, after every 5 games...) - my coach icon looks like a zombie and I have lots of 'label' type buttons instead of information about my team...

That throw-in bug has been fixed. Have sent you a PM. Should be able to restore your game.

Or make it clearer in the menu!

Agree - I think this is the biggest element to people tiring their team out without realising it can be solved by NRG sorting. Definitely need to make it more obvious.

Encountered an odd bug today. Accidentally scored an own goal with my goalie / I was swiping madly to try and get my goalie to save a shot in the last min, even though I know it doesn't do anything! Anyway, instead of drawing the game the OG ended up counting for 2, I only noticed after the game so didn't get a screenshot.

I have tried to recreate it, but didn't happen again. Also when you do score an own goal it says xth goal of the season.

Here's a bug I had. I scored a very sweet goal, so wanted to share it to myself by email. But while I was setting up a video profile the game carried on, and the opposition scored, and then the game crashed. This is on iPad 4, latest iOS.

Edit:

Just to follow up on this, Hobo sent me a fix for this issue and everything is working again now (I guess the patch will be pushed through the App Store soon enough), just wanted to post my thanks publically here as I'd hate to negatively effect this game in anyway by my rampant moaning, :)

*encourages everyone to download it if they haven't already*

Encountered an odd bug today. Accidentally scored an own goal with my goalie / I was swiping madly to try and get my goalie to save a shot in the last min, even though I know it doesn't do anything! Anyway, instead of drawing the game the OG ended up counting for 2, I only noticed after the game so didn't get a screenshot.

I have tried to recreate it, but didn't happen again. Also when you do score an own goal it says xth goal of the season.

Had a few of these double goal's pointed out to me. Will take a look.

Here's a bug I had. I scored a very sweet goal, so wanted to share it to myself by email. But while I was setting up a video profile the game carried on, and the opposition scored, and then the game crashed. This is on iPad 4, latest iOS.

This simply shouldnt happen. Kamkord is a bit of a nightmare sometimes. Will try and figure it out.

Noticed a bug here.

Android 5.1.1, Nexus 4.

I got the incident where you get £30K for changing your kit to pink. I accepted, then my phone died while I was playing the next match.

When I reloaded I could redo the kit change incident, for another 30K, even though I had the cash balance from doing it before the shutdown.

I did it again to test (this time by killing the program by pressing menu), and it happened again. I think you may be able to do this over and over.

I just had a bug where I hit a ball just off the post. Instead of it going for a goal kick, my player and an opponent both ran to it and kept running on the spot, while the crowd kept going 'oooh!' as they do with a near miss. Here's a pic:

DT7QbNL.jpg

I couldn't quit out of this in any way I could see.

Quite a few times I've experienced a kick off after my opponents have scored with them still celebrating in my half. Also, EVERY time I pass to someone on the wing from the centre of the pitch it goes off for a throw.

Loving this game. Found it a bit unplayable on my Moto G but perfect for the Nexus 7. Just finished my first season, scraped into 3rd. Followed my tried and tested Football Manager tactics of pumping all available money into buying the best and fastest striker available. James Norwood, I salute you! 40 goals in 18 games, worth every penny.

Congrats Hobo!

I just had a bug where I hit a ball just off the post. Instead of it going for a goal kick, my player and an opponent both ran to it and kept running on the spot, while the crowd kept going 'oooh!' as they do with a near miss. Here's a pic:

DT7QbNL.jpg

I couldn't quit out of this in any way I could see.

Ball should be called out of play at this point. This is actually fixed on Android, iOS still waiting approval.

Quite a few times I've experienced a kick off after my opponents have scored with them still celebrating in my half. Also, EVERY time I pass to someone on the wing from the centre of the pitch it goes off for a throw.

Will PM you about the kick off thing, never seen that.