Tiki Taka Soccer (iOS/Android)

PaB

I have the second round next against Rotherham.

It's also happened for the draw for round 3 and 4 of the LC as well as the 2nd round of the FA Cup. All in my second season in League 2.

Also you should put in a sponsor board for your favourite forum!

Just tested and noticed you can rapidly tap the screen after an AI goal and the game will start before everyone is in position.

Also believe this was what happened with Zok's restart while he was entering Kamkord details. Fix ASAP.

I'm being stupid I know, but how do I use the team ice bath?

I had a similar issue with the pills. The only way I could work it out was to go to the "buy energy" page and hit the icon at the bottom of the screen.

I also noticed that if you buy NRG and something else (like Creatine pills), you can't choose to use one over the other. I couldn't work it out anyway.

Awesome game, glad to support it.

The ai scored directly from a corner against me. The strangest thing was the ball clearly went through the side netting. (Would you like a video replay?)

Yes please!

I had a similar issue with the pills. The only way I could work it out was to go to the "buy energy" page and hit the icon at the bottom of the screen.

I also noticed that if you buy NRG and something else (like Creatine pills), you can't choose to use one over the other. I couldn't work it out anyway.

NRG cans you can use on the formation screen and at half time.

All other energy items can be used by selecting them in the shop and pressing the icon near your cash total on the blue bar. You can only use them if energy < 100%. Few people have struggled with this so will have to improve.

Into my third season and my squad is now massive, filled with loads of players I'll never use. I know you've said something will be coming soon, but an option to sell or even just get rid of them at the end of the season would be very much appreciated!

Also, at the end of a season when you get the notification asking whether you would like to manage a different team, could that maybe be made clearer so I know whats actually happening? Is it a case of leaving my current team and starting a new one, or do I get a choice of a few clubs who want me to be their next manager? At the moment it doesn't seem overly clear and I don't want to risk losing my team if it was some rubbish teams offering me a job sort of thing.

After finishing the season with only one league defeat, and also spending a bit of money off Denis romedhal, amongst other older players, they ALL retired.

I would have expected a few - now suddenly my squad is decimated. I've lost the four forwards I bought, four midfielders, three defenders. Essentially a team.

I start the new season with a bare bones squad of donkeys. Dispiriting.

This is on the ipad. Is an update coming to change this? No way to roll back my save to pre-end of season? I wouldn't usually except it was especially harsh. Burton and Cureton scored about 100 goals between then or similar. Then I bought in Betsy and rommie for their pace.

Surely one of them would have stayed on?

It also seems that some older players can still be bought. Do they retire?

Genuine feedback, as this is the game that's somehow replaced FTL as my go to ipad game!

After finishing the season with only one league defeat, and also spending a bit of money off Denis romedhal, amongst other older players, they ALL retired.

I would have expected a few - now suddenly my squad is decimated. I've lost the four forwards I bought, four midfielders, three defenders. Essentially a team.

I start the new season with a bare bones squad of donkeys. Dispiriting.

This is on the ipad. Is an update coming to change this? No way to roll back my save to pre-end of season? I wouldn't usually except it was especially harsh. Burton and Cureton scored about 100 goals between then or similar. Then I bought in Betsy and rommie for their pace.

Surely one of them would have stayed on?

It also seems that some older players can still be bought. Do they retire?

Genuine feedback, as this is the game that's somehow replaced FTL as my go to ipad game!

Yes - that's fixed on Android already and iOS this week. Completely missed how everyone would be using ageing players in the first few seasons!

Now the number of retiree's (is that a word) is limited, the chance of retiring is less, you are also warned before you buy an ageing player and finally older players stat's drop less.

Selling players and improving stats of younger players soon.

You start again from scratch. I drunkenly thought you'd get to manage someone in the league you were in, or equivalent elsewhere, but no. And yeah, I agree, it needs to be more clear.

Agree, this will be made more obvious. Essentially it's just a way to start the game again (perhaps you want to try a different country). You keep all cash.

Yes - that's fixed on Android already and iOS this week. Completely missed how everyone would be using ageing players in the first few seasons!

Now the number of retiree's (is that a word) is limited, the chance of retiring is less, you are also warned before you buy an ageing player and finally older players stat's drop less.

Selling players and improving stats of younger players soon.

Agree, this will be made more obvious. Essentially it's just a way to start the game again (perhaps you want to try a different country). You keep all cash.

If anything I'd say it's a bit too lenient with how many retire now. In my first season I had 8 or so old players retire, which was before you fixed that in the update. In my second and third seasons only 2 retired each time.

I'm also still occasionally getting a few instances of time carrying on while making subs. When it does happen I will have the list of subs open and can watch their stamina go from green to yellow. When I finish making my subs the timer is still running while when it does pause time, I'm pretty sure the timer isn't actually shown when a sub is running onto the pitch.

So I decided to restart my game while waiting for the IOS update.

Only one thing to do - buy £20m and get some decent players in!

post-19825-0-78358700-1435358311_thumb.j

Playing this all the time, love it. However, I was surprised when I maxed out my manager stats while still in league 2. I think that needs slowing down or more levels adding.

Yes might slow it down or probably add more levels which will hopefully last longer.

Is there any way to copy your save over to a new device? I get a new phone today and I don't want to lose my progress (plus the IAP I bought will be gone).

No sorry. Cloud saving would be great one day though.

So, hobo, how's it going so far? As much as I enjoyed NSS, I think this is better. I've been recommending it to mates who I think would like it. It still feels a little rough around the edges (for example, when telling me who I've drawn in the next round of the cup, it never actually bothers to put the team name in) but the core experience is great and it needs to make you lots of money so that you make TTS2.

Yes might slow it down or probably add more levels which will hopefully last longer.

No sorry. Cloud saving would be great one day though.

Be careful with Cloud saving, you may make less money ;)

Now Kamcord won't share straight to Youtube despite being signed in, any ideas? When is the IOS update out?

So, hobo, how's it going so far? As much as I enjoyed NSS, I think this is better. I've been recommending it to mates who I think would like it. It still feels a little rough around the edges (for example, when telling me who I've drawn in the next round of the cup, it never actually bothers to put the team name in) but the core experience is great and it needs to make you lots of money so that you make TTS2.

All going well so far and can keep fixing the issues and iterating. TTS2 is long way off though!

Is there an option to restore purchases?

No as they are all consumables. If you want I can add you to the beta test and you can skip forward a few seasons. Will still be a new game though.

Be careful with Cloud saving, you may make less money ;)

Now Kamcord won't share straight to Youtube despite being signed in, any ideas? When is the IOS update out?

Will check the Kamkord thing the plugin is odd but youtube sharing definitely working for me. iOS updates will be coming out every 2 weeks ish. Android updates will be a lot quicker.

What a season! A big cash injection helped things a little and...I only conceded one goal all season. In the FA Cup final. Against Man R - with my team Lolerpool.

The League itself was a breeze. I couldn't beat my 11-0 best scoreline, yet my worst result was a 2-0 win. Ha!

The Final arrived and it was good to see the Man U back line lacked pace. Taygl, who i signed before the semi final with Arsenal (he scored both in a 2-0 win), had boosted speed of 10.

Inside 20 minutes Brown is sent off as one of my chaps is through on goal. Red and pen...which I duly missed by Rommedahl. Despite being a man down a starting back 3 for Man R were not easy to break down. And even with one of my defenders with speed 10 (boosted) was out of position when Falcao struck from the edge of the area. It had taken me until the final game of the season to concede.

It took until the 85th minute for me to equalise, after De Gea kept me at bay over and over. With Taygl latching onto a great Vincent through ball to batter home, the fans (me) went wild.

Extra time was played out without much incident - and so to penalties. The first three fire in from each side. And then Man R miss their fourth...sensing victory mine is also blasted at the keeper!! Until again Man R miss again, and 33 year old Brazillian right back Egalu blasts home to seal the win!! THE CUP IS MINE WITH ALONG WITH A COOL MILLION.

A great end to the season and only 2 players retire! Nice. Rubbish ones too. Although the others stats have depreciated a fair bit bah. Slackers!

Still I'm building a younger side and with some decent stats this season I can see me similarly destroying League 2.

post-19825-0-31175800-1435699858_thumb.j

post-19825-0-83164900-1435700028_thumb.j

post-19825-0-89574300-1435700331_thumb.j

On the back of that craziness you'll see that I didn't get a final screenshot of my season/table.

I'd quite like to be able to come back to the front end and see all thst before hitting the "End of Season" button. Which then has an additional confirm.

It just allows me to bask in the glory a little more.

Also a records/historical screen would be great. I'd suggest looking at how champ man 00/01 did it. Hasn't been bettered from what i recall. They had all your managerial stats in one screen - showing you what clubs you'd managed, stats for those clubs, and how many players youd bought.

That's likely a bit much right now - I'd suggest tapping up SaintM for what he's done in the Fifa leagues here on the forum. Some on the stats/achievements he's added are top notch, far above what I've seen from so called professional developers.