Tiki Taka Soccer (iOS/Android)

PaB

Bug: won in the first round of the league cup and I'm drawn against [noone] :(

See screenies

Yes something up when you get a 'bye' to the next round. Will fix soon.

There's some historical data on the manager screen about your previous seasons.

It's only possible to buy a selection of players isn't it? I.e. not everyone is for sale?

- edit. Found the player I wanted. As soon as he was purchased he was replaced with an identical one (in stats not name)! So much for messing with the oppo. Still hammered em though ;)

Oof. The price of the things like the team bath going up are brutal.

In the last few games they've gone from 50k to 150k!

I guess they are going up in connection with the manager level? Or is it the team level?

If the former that doesn't really track.

Oof. The price of the things like the team bath going up are brutal.

In the last few games they've gone from 50k to 150k!

I guess they are going up in connection with the manager level? Or is it the team level?

If the former that doesn't really track.

I think the league you are in is what decides how much those things cost.

£250k for a two star coach in the championship!

Everything goes up in price depending on what league you are in. But its all relative to what you earn per match.

An example:

If you are in Conference you earn 10K per match

If you are in Prem you earn 150K per match

The prices of the coaches/items are set to a percentage of what you earn per match.

Let me know if theres variation when you play your next Europa match compared to your league matches.

Yep I got it again. It must be taking it from my current competition. Once back to a L2 match next it dropped to an affordable value.

That's what you get for the FA Cup in your first season guys! ;)

A couple of bugs I came across today in my 4th season.

The first was in the last 16 of the Europa league. I was drawn against man city and at 90 minutes it was 1-1. Went to extra time and they scored to win 2-1. I figured that was it as I hadn't come across any two legged ties in the league cup semis but a couple of games later had a second match against man city in the Europa. I won that and now I'm in the last 8.

Was there meant to be two legs to that match or did extra time just trigger when it shouldn't have?

The second bug was being asked to change the team name. I can't remember what to but it had the word Pumpkins in it. I accepted but was then renamed to Team Pansy. I'd already changed the name both times when offered previously.

No as they are all consumables. If you want I can add you to the beta test and you can skip forward a few seasons. Will still be a new game though

Nah, it's okay. I'll crack on from scratch. The most annoying part of the lost purchase is I have to watch adverts again. :(

Also, replays don't work for me. I press the R and nothing happens. The pause button disappears too. I'm on an LG G4 now, Android 5.1.

Argh I've made a balls up. The homescreen icon for TTS on my Nexus 7 wasn't loading the app (said something like 'app doesn't exist') so I tried to remove the icon and ended up uninstalling it. I'd only made one cash purchase so far (£1m for £3.98) but I had just finished my 4th season and was doing a pretty good job of being frugal. I've resigned to losing the save file but is there any option to restore the purchase?

Is there a possibility of adding more levels? With my goal machine skills after my early IAP I'm level 25 already.

I think a rebalance for new players is advisable and/or perhaps you'd consider a prestige system? With resets, etc.

This would dovetail into leaderboards and any online play options you're considering. You could see who'd played a lot.

You know a pure management option would be good too - then you could play multiplayer leagues!

A couple of bugs I came across today in my 4th season.

The first was in the last 16 of the Europa league. I was drawn against man city and at 90 minutes it was 1-1. Went to extra time and they scored to win 2-1. I figured that was it as I hadn't come across any two legged ties in the league cup semis but a couple of games later had a second match against man city in the Europa. I won that and now I'm in the last 8.

Was there meant to be two legs to that match or did extra time just trigger when it shouldn't have?

The second bug was being asked to change the team name. I can't remember what to but it had the word Pumpkins in it. I accepted but was then renamed to Team Pansy. I'd already changed the name both times when offered previously.

I suspect the round you played in is set to just single leg, will take a look. Team name will be a mix up for that incident. Will change.

Nah, it's okay. I'll crack on from scratch. The most annoying part of the lost purchase is I have to watch adverts again. :(

Also, replays don't work for me. I press the R and nothing happens. The pause button disappears too. I'm on an LG G4 now, Android 5.1.

This is frustrating for me, kamkord basically just doesn't work on certain android devices. He pause thing is bad user experience so will sort.

Is there a possibility of adding more levels? With my goal machine skills after my early IAP I'm level 25 already.

I think a rebalance for new players is advisable and/or perhaps you'd consider a prestige system? With resets, etc.

This would dovetail into leaderboards and any online play options you're considering. You could see who'd played a lot.

You know a pure management option would be good too - then you could play multiplayer leagues!

Yes definitely bumping the level cap, I just saw it as a mechanism to unlock formations but realise people now see it more of something to aim for. Expect another 25 levels soon.

Shame. I'm out until that's sorted.

Yes no cloud saving at the moment, sorry.

Couple of bugs:

Seems like any free kick from your own half has one of your forwards offside every time.

http://imgur.com/YufEoLv

Bottom right corner of the picture.

http://imgur.com/ZiBCyy8

http://imgur.com/34HeMLs

After a season your players don't recover energy and no injuries recover. It's like the first game of the next season is the next week in the game.

Another small bug I've just had, I got promoted to the Champ but didn't receive any notifications, so didn't get any money for promotion and all my good players have retired. I have no money to replace anyone. Has certainly increased the challenge.

Anyway here's Tuny scoring his 90th of the season, how I miss him! https://www.kamcord.com/v/E4r8mV5wyrf

PM'd you about this, if you exit the app before the notifications are shown you don't seem them on restart(will be fixed) but the loss of cash was meant to have been fixed.

http://imgur.com/34HeMLs

After a season your players don't recover energy and no injuries recover. It's like the first game of the next season is the next week in the game.

Can you give me a bit more info on this? PM me if easier. Cheers.

Sometimes when I've won a corner from a long range shot my team don't move up the pitch to where they usually stand from a corner so I don't have any players standing in the box. Bit annoying when that happens!

Also is there any way to defend a corner? I don't think I've ever cleared one with a header and pretty much rely on my keeper or their striker to miss.

Hobo is young players improving coming soon (or do they now)? I've bought a few and would like to maybe hold off on my season 3 to see if they get better.*

Also, when/how do I submit for the Goal of the Month? I only saw it on the youtube channel recently and lamented that I hadn't entered. I've got a great goal lined up.

Potential Bug - I'm sure I had an offside from a backward pass?

* on that note do you have a roadmap for the game? :)

Seems like my vids have been uploading now. Strange it didn't seem selected. Anyway...TACKLE

[Tiki Taka Soccer] THIS IS TACKLE!:

Had a bug where by - I'd been given a throw in. I left the ipad for a while. Several of my guys were going for runs off the ball and I noticed one was just slightly out of play (on the same touchline as the guy throwing in).

I decided to tap him and so the ball never went into play. Both the intended recipient and an oppo player huddled by the touchline trying to get to the ball, which had now disappeared off the bottom of the screen.

The timer was not moving so I had to quit.

I would have got a video except it also broke kamcord/didn't allow me to upload.

Sometimes when I've won a corner from a long range shot my team don't move up the pitch to where they usually stand from a corner so I don't have any players standing in the box. Bit annoying when that happens!

Also is there any way to defend a corner? I don't think I've ever cleared one with a header and pretty much rely on my keeper or their striker to miss.

Corner thing is fixed in the next update. Corner setup positions were based on where the shot was taken. Defending corner's does need improvement but not yet sure of the best method.

Hobo is young players improving coming soon (or do they now)? I've bought a few and would like to maybe hold off on my season 3 to see if they get better.*

Also, when/how do I submit for the Goal of the Month? I only saw it on the youtube channel recently and lamented that I hadn't entered. I've got a great goal lined up.

Potential Bug - I'm sure I had an offside from a backward pass?

* on that note do you have a roadmap for the game? :)

Think offsides are pretty solid, let me know if you get a video.

Basic roadmap = bugs -> young player improvements -> selling players -> AI improvements

Also - bug hobo?

[Tiki Taka Soccer] Through the side netting?:

That looks good to me, the angle of the goal may make things tricky.

Had a bug where by - I'd been given a throw in. I left the ipad for a while. Several of my guys were going for runs off the ball and I noticed one was just slightly out of play (on the same touchline as the guy throwing in).

I decided to tap him and so the ball never went into play. Both the intended recipient and an oppo player huddled by the touchline trying to get to the ball, which had now disappeared off the bottom of the screen.

The timer was not moving so I had to quit.

I would have got a video except it also broke kamcord/didn't allow me to upload.

Good spot.