Tiki Taka Soccer (iOS/Android)

PaB

I noticed this updated on Android yesterday. I'm uber excited for it to drop on ios. I can wait for the experience fix, I'm already level 25...I just want my young players to improve a bit! I've spent plenty on them, already looking forward to next season!

I don't appear to accrue any experience after matches anymore, since the new update.

http://imgur.com/c66aZpM

My experience bar has stayed at zero and I've played three games since updating.

Some people arent getting experience after the level increase, fixing soon. Can you email me info at panicbarn.com - might grab some more info off you, possibly get your save uploaded. Cheers.

Hobo could you consider tapping on your keeper brings him out? At least trial it in house, as long as the oopo are in say the final 3rd?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked this up on Android at the weekend after seeing it on the Guardian's Ten best footy apps

Absolutely in love, it's like the perfect fusion of Sensible Soccer and PES Master League, with touchscreen controls to die for.

Spent about £10 in purchases, happy to pay more in future - the way the bought fitness coach almost negates energy levels is fantastic since I don't really want to worry about that on a mobile games, keeps everything more fun when playing matches.

Few things for hobo:

- The sell player screen confused the hell out of me, really wasn't sure what I was selling/keeping, and there was noway to find out the stats of the player I was selling, so it was a blind decision.

- Would be good to see 'sort by stats/price' in the player shop.

- Player Shop > Compare > Doesn't always compare to my best player, making comparisons a little useless.

- Manager > Best player owned > I had a 45 in my team, but the best player was shown as a 35... Either a bug or it's worked out someway I'm not aware of.

- In game substitutions > If a player gets fouled and injured, there is no way to sub before a free kick is taken.

GO BUY!

First of all thanks for spending money!

- The sell player screen confused the hell out of me, really wasn't sure what I was selling/keeping, and there was noway to find out the stats of the player I was selling, so it was a blind decision.

With the latest update (actually a few updates ago you can tap the ? and see the stats of the player)

- Would be good to see 'sort by stats/price' in the player shop.

Agree the player search/sort/shop needs an overhaul.

- Player Shop > Compare > Doesn't always compare to my best player, making comparisons a little useless.

- Manager > Best player owned > I had a 45 in my team, but the best player was shown as a 35... Either a bug or it's worked out someway I'm not aware of.

- In game substitutions > If a player gets fouled and injured, there is no way to sub before a free kick is taken.

Will fix all these. Thanks.

On Android replays have been temporarily removed, basically on some devices Kamkord (the replay system) just didnt open and Google didnt like the button being there when it didnt work. Probably going to switch to Everyplay soon and it will be back.

On Android replays have been temporarily removed, basically on some devices Kamkord (the replay system) just didnt open and Google didnt like the button being there when it didnt work. Probably going to switch to Everyplay soon and it will be back.

Cool thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see Android replays are working again, here are three I scored last night.

If you spot a Striker called T.Straddle around your second season, snap him up. 18 year old, 51 rating, around £380,000. Can't remember if he was in the 'Interested' players or not. No defender in the L2 division can keep up, and scores 9 out of ten attempts.

• 1 month later...

Having now played enough of this to make it to the Premiership, I felt compelled to ship you some money, so the £1.49 for the 3 Star Skills guy last night was from me - big spender, I know... Hopefully it's lost amongst the many thousands you've been making from this.

Also, I noticed a bug yesterday. I was offered the chance to change my name to "Cute Pumpkins" and then I had to accept a name change to "Team Pansy" - the former was written as such in the main script of the investment offer, the latter underneath the "Accept?". So something for you to look at.

Oh, my main striker scored 110 goals last season. Not sure if that's a brag or just I've found my style and it totally involves just one player.

Thanks!

I definitely feel the early season's are too tough mainly people don't understand the fact when you swipe and the ball doesnt go where you swipe it's not a bug it's the fact the players arent that good. Same with the passing with passes going astray.

But that has to change somehow so it doesnt feel wrong to the player.

Then I also feel but the latter seasons are too easy.

Something to work on. Will sort that bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...