IGNORED

E3 2015 Sony Conference Thread: June 16th 2:00 AM BST

Robo_1

Rate The Conference  

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just read through this thread now, it's amazing seeing the reactions. I feel like I've missed out massively myself because I never played Shenmue (not having a Dreamcast), never played FF7 and never played ICO/SOTC.

It makes me happy to see how happy all these announcements have made people but I can't help feel a little jealous that I don't feel the same. I'll no doubt play all 3 games but I wish I'd have played their predecessors too.

Yeah I made that mistake too, literally couldn't win any battles with her at the end.

If you've never played FF7 then the remake might blow your mind.

Gonna try to inflict the right head trauma to forget it all, might have to go the blunderbuss route.

If you've never played FF7 then the remake might blow your mind.

Hopefully it'll be a real treat for those folk, but I am a bit confused about enthusiasm from people who've already completed it. I mean, I must've ploughed seventy/eighty hours into that game on PSOne, and it was fantastic, but given that level of familiarity I really don't want to go back to it.

Hopefully it'll be a real treat for those folk, but I am a bit confused about enthusiasm from people who've already completed it. I mean, I must've ploughed seventy/eighty hours into that game on PSOne, and it was fantastic, but given that level of familiarity I really don't want to go back to it.

I'm in my early forties and one advantage of getting old is that my memory is so fucked these days that I find I can happily replay or re watch games/films/books and only have a vague notion of what happened in them.

It's probably going to have to be quite different, especially if they don't want to spent a bazillion pounds remaking every little side-quest and character in fully-voiced HD.

I don't envy the choices they'll have to make. Nostalgic remakes are an invitation for a backlash.

Just remember to level Aeris as quickly as possible, you'll need that limit break later.

I was out today and heard someone calling their daughter. Who appeared to be called Aeris.

That's better than the hundred Bellas and Logans, I suppose.

It’s nearly done and will be shown soon.

Bojangle, Vemsie, MW_Jimmy, Seamonster, Fuddle, alexander, Loki, Grobbelboy, Robo_1, rafaqat, Wroth, descriptor, jonamok, FozZ, Deeptone, Quexex, hat, mrpranny, TehStu, kradica1, mdn2, DC07, Fargo, Sng, BZ LiMuBai, The Boatman

Look at all those these people keeping the faith and looking forward to Ueda's masterpiece. Not too late to change your vote guys!

:hat: