IGNORED

FTL10 - League Thread

Baring 1-1 Steely

Injury to Kim Dong Woo for steel

Quite a scrappy game but both sides created chances and the keepers stood firm, Aguero missed a semi open goal in the 84th and a Steely had one ruled out for offside in injury time. Draw was probably fair but Steely tormented me with his dribbling.

Cheers mate well played.

Edit: I've only lost once this half and that was my first match to Manic when the baby was his 12th man haha hoping for a strong finish.

Aye good game! Well onside! Bloody Agueros goal was a nightmare for my centreback, did his best Boateng impression as Aguero ran him into the ground.

Whats with all these injuries Im picking up!!!??? Boo-urns.

Steely 0-4 Buchy

Injury to star player Guerron (And I just wasted my last god damn sponge on a defender.)

Buchy pummelled me again much like he did in the first half of the season, I showed signs of life after concedif 2 early goals but couldnt break through, then 2 late goals made for a harsh scoreline.

Cheers for the game mate.

Buchy 4 steely 0

Harsh scoreline chances came and went for steely In this one and if one of those bad have gone in would have been a different game 2 late goals killed the game and made a flattering scoreline but really harsh on steely who played some nice stuff and deserved better for the standard of football well played mate

Injury to guerron

Timmo 1-2 Jamin

No injuries

Really enjoy games vs Timmo as they're proper tense and strategic. This was the same, Timmo scoring first attack to go 1-0 up.

I grew into it and equalised after a half volley and then the was pretty level from then. The winner was a 30 yard speculative effort which never go in for me usually.

Good game mate.

Timmo 1-2 Jamin

No injuries

Really enjoy games vs Timmo as they're proper tense and strategic. This was the same, Timmo scoring first attack to go 1-0 up.

I grew into it and equalised after a half volley and then the was pretty level from then. The winner was a 30 yard speculative effort which never go in for me usually.

Good game mate.

Good game, you controlled the middle third of the game and after a late rally I was gutted not to score a couple of fairly easy chances to at least keep things interesting.

Congrats on the league mate!

10:45ish then please, Sith.

Good game, you controlled the middle third of the game and after a late rally I was gutted not to score a couple of fairly easy chances to at least keep things interesting.

Congrats on the league mate!

Cheers! Can't access the table though, I think Buchy still might be able to win it...?

Yeah you did go through 2-3 times, once hitting the post, once your player completely mistimed his shot and fell on his arse, and the third time my GK saved. A draw would've been probably fairest, but things have gone for me this season it seems. Except against Manic. What a bastard.

Gutted my 80-yard shot from inside my half on 90 minutes hit the post though!

I just have Sith left - but I won't be on tonight sorry, will you be on at the weekend? Or another night this week?

Steely 0-4 Buchy

Injury to star player Guerron (And I just wasted my last god damn sponge on a defender.)

Buchy pummelled me again much like he did in the first half of the season, I showed signs of life after concedif 2 early goals but couldnt break through, then 2 late goals made for a harsh scoreline.

Cheers for the game mate.

Unless I've missed you sponging someone I have you with one left (you've used on Mulumba and Kalas)

Cheers! Can't access the table though, I think Buchy still might be able to win it...?

Yeah you did go through 2-3 times, once hitting the post, once your player completely mistimed his shot and fell on his arse, and the third time my GK saved. A draw would've been probably fairest, but things have gone for me this season it seems. Except against Manic. What a bastard.

Gutted my 80-yard shot from inside my half on 90 minutes hit the post though!

I just have Sith left - but I won't be on tonight sorry, will you be on at the weekend? Or another night this week?

Buchy can get within 2 points of you if he wins all his games in hand.

Could go down to the final game for each if you

Been up all night arguing with the missus and I'm not in the mood to play fifa so I won't be on tonight.

I have removed myself as I don't want to hold things up, my apologies lads but I don't think it will have much impact on the league. Thanks to Steely and Winch for running things and letting me join late.

P.S. when your girlfriend says it's OK to go travelling by yourself for 2 months she's probably lying!