Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun

Coop

Well i've been given this to try as i am a huge fan of the first. in 48hrs it was complete. Gameplay 100% lengh and depth Crap! I was gob smacked :( when only after 9 mission i had come to the end. Does anyone feel the same?

i guess from the ending, if anyone has seen it? theres going to be a third M.O.H.

The sad thing is that in the shop i work in, so many people come in going "have you played Rising sun? It is soooo good. Have you got any more medal of honour games? Oh, Fifa 2004 rules btw." I try and point them towards something better, but on the PS2 there isn't much. Best we had in the store was XIII.

The sad thing is that in the shop i work in, so many people come in going "have you played Rising sun? It is soooo good. Have you got any more medal of honour games? Oh, Fifa 2004 rules btw." I try and point them towards something better, but on the PS2 there isn't much. Best we had in the store was XIII.

DO you just mean in your store? Cos I'd have said:

Gitaroo Man

BG&E

Ico

GTA 3+VC

SSX3

Gitaroo Man

BG&E

Ico

GTA 3+VC

SSX3

There are certain people you just can't recommend them to. I tried it a few times when I worked in GAME but always got people bringing them back in saying they were shite and I was mad. Just gave up in the end. If they enjoy playing MoH, far be it from me to deny them the opportunity.

DO you just mean in your store? Cos I'd have said:

Gitaroo Man

BG&E

Ico

GTA 3+VC

SSX3

None of them stand out as a good FPS, which I'm sure is what they would have been looking for.

yeah, there are no decent ones at the moment but if you are into FPS you should own a PC and not a console.

Gitaroo Man

BG&E

Ico

GTA 3+VC

SSX3

There are certain people you just can't recommend them to. I tried it a few times when I worked in GAME but always got people bringing them back in saying they were shite and I was mad. Just gave up in the end. If they enjoy playing MoH, far be it from me to deny them the opportunity.

Suggest Frequency.

God if only people could understand between good and shite, its like everyone doesnt mind sub par things and would rather that, than something good.

I think you'll find people just have different standards and different criteria for what they consider to be 'good'.

No point trying to change their minds if they aren't interested.

The PC version is looking miles better. Shame they rushed the console versions, but then they always do.

Is it going to be like NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Nightfire in that different versions differ a hell of a lot?

Although what's the point when Call of Duty is out. Saying that MOH will out sell it. Unless the PC crowd isn't as stupid as the console posse wiv der mad skills.

Is it going to be like NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Nightfire in that different versions differ a hell of a lot?

Although what's the point when Call of Duty is out. Saying that MOH will out sell it. Unless the PC crowd isn't as stupid as the console posse wiv der mad skills.

The game looks and plays very much different to the console version. Smarter AI and very nice looking graphics.

mohpacificassault_091103_012.jpg

It will probabley still be shit.

I've been really disappointed with Rising Sun. The so-called Co-op mode was a joke! There were several occasions when I turned around to see my partner standing in a pile of rubble that didn't exist, all I could see was their head! I tried to walk up some steps at one point and just went straight through them. You can't go too far away from him either as you jump back next to him if you do. The missions aren't as detailed in Co-op either, and there's minimal save points, whereas in single player they're quite regular. Crap... :D

So, we scrapped the Co-op mode and I thought I'd play it single player. It's been going okay so far, but only okay... Pistol Pete's been my favourite mission, but it doesn't seem anywhere near as good as Frontline!

Are they going to make another Castle Wolfenstein... I need to kill more Germans!?

Though I quite like killing Japanese! :o

Played this piece of shite as it was given as a present and I must say it was one of the nastiest, jerky, boring games I have played.

The whole gaming mechanic felt wrong and after 1/2 hour I vowed never to touch it again.

Did manage to get £23 trade-in for it at Gamestation.

Please EA never ever release a game like this again, stuff like this gives gaming a bad name!