Transformers Devastation by Platinum Games

See, this is why you shouldn't let yourself be cremated - if there's a corpse, maybe they can bring you back at some point and RIGHT NOW people In The Future are enjoying the Scatman's VA work on Transformers: Roberts in The Skies (2304)

Roberts?

• Upvote 1

See, this is why you shouldn't let yourself be cremated - if there's a corpse, maybe they can bring you back at some point and RIGHT NOW people In The Future are enjoying the Scatman's VA work on Transformers: Roberts in The Skies (2304)

a lesson learned from... Transformers.

I should imagine 'make Bumblee brutal' is an Hasbro imposed thing. Brawn or Cliffjumper would have made more sense if they wanted a strong mini bot.

They've found a new energon source: Umbra Energon. Duh. ;)

I'm currently replaying Bayonetta 2 and it is really fuelling my hype for this. I just hope that P* are given the time/budget to ensure that the scope and spectacle is fitting for the Transformers universe.
Korra was a decent game with solid mechanics but lacked the grandeur and set pieces of games like Bayonetta and TW101. TW101 spoilers:

Jergingha was basically Unicron so hopefully we will see a battle of similar quality and magnitude here

• 3 weeks later...

The IGN SDCC stream from yesterday had the first Grimlock footage & about a 10 min general look at the game. Grimlock's voice actor Greg Berger is on the panel too)

Jump to 1hr 35

NILiVaE.gif

• Upvote 2