Final Fantasy VII Remake

Keyboard Koala

No one outside of Indies really does remakes any more, anyway. 'remasters' and definitive editions are the cheap and more profitable version of it.

You mean except for Halo 2, Ratchet & Clank, Majora's Mask and probably Gears of War.

Posted by "Miruhoggu" on NeoGAF this morning:

Can't give my word on the crazy Shenmue rumours but the FF VII remake is a real thing. They started production a few months ago and it will be announced this week for a 2017 release.

The Last Guardian is coming back too, Sony PR guys are giving appointments to the press and they plan to release it during the holiday season since Uncharted 4 is delayed until 2016.

Posted by "Y2Kev" (NeoGAF mod) just under 10 minutes ago:

Poster has been verified.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167954318&postcount=1376

I don't wanna muddy up the water any more, but, well...

That *IS* frog's theme from Chrono Trigger.

And you can hear Leanes Bell in the back ground

This year also happens to be the 20th anniversary of Crono Trigger's release in Japan and the US. Hmm...

Oh if they finally bring out Crono Break I will be in awe, CT is a better game than FF7, there, I said it :P

So the Playstation conference now has The Last Guardian, Shenmue and FFVII Remastered rumoured to be making an appearance. If even one of those turn out to be true... :omg: If all of them do. Well, I don't think I could take it.

*dies*

I don't think I'm actually awake and I'm just going to assume my caffeine binge to stay awake has warped my mind and I've only been seeing what i want to see at the conference all this time and this is all a weird trip.

This hot scoop came from some no-name blog I'd never even heard of.

Shenmue 3, Occulus Rift exclusive, 800 hours long, comes with special forklift controller. Pass this on to all of your friends and give Rllmuk more clicks during E3.

Oh Harsin...

For once, the rumours were all true.