rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Uzi

Super Mario Maker

My Game account currently shows that it is unshipped...

I think it will stay that way until physically dispatched. The shipped email we got is to say they take funds and put the game aside to prevent last minute cancellations

My Game account currently shows that it is unshipped...

BTW just checked mine and it is showing as shipped.

Basically anyone who's ordered this from Game will receive a random number of copies (that number may be zero, or negative) and will be charged or refunded a random multiple of the price.

Game seem to be messing me around. I got 4 emails today telling me my order is cancelled, then a few hours later I get an email telling me it has been shipped.

Despite claims the issue would be resolved last night, and refunds issued...I have been charged a 6th time this morning. Nearly £300 now.

- 7 times now. -

• Upvote 1

You should claim you couldn't eat last night or something because your bank account is empty and demand some kind of goodwill gesture.

Don't forget to also take a picture of yourself doing a sad face holding your card bill and send it to the Daily Mail.

Don't forget to also take a picture of yourself doing a sad face holding your card bill and send it to the Daily Mail.

chargesmumsonxbox.jpg

• Upvote 8

Says on my paypal that I've been refunded even though I've had a dispatch email. If I get Mario Maker for free I'm fucking laughing.

This is totally shit and sorry to those who have had a sizeable chunk taken out of their bank account unwillingly, that is super crap.

...but people actually order stuff from Game?! What!

They get lots of exclusives and I imagine a lot of people ordered with them for the pin badge set. I ordered from the Nintendo store this time for another awful game related t-shirt. I just hope they don't have a similar fuck up with their PipBoy preorders.

Someone on NeoGAF just said that if GAME accidentally charged them 7 times, they'd want 7 copies of the game. They wouldn't want their money back, they'd want 7 copies of the game :lol:

Been a bit busy the past couple of days so only just realised this afternoon that I'm in the "shafted 7 times" club!

Got straight on to their hotline, and the guy who answered immediately got my back up by stating "the important thing is that your order is on the way" .... No mate the important thing is that you get the £280 back in my account as soon as fucking possible!

• Upvote 4

kamrantaz's game shares must be through the roof right now - the business that manages to sell a product for seven times what their competitors are charging have got their heads screwed on.