IGNORED

FIFAscum - End of Day 4 - FIFAscum WIN

Steely

HOW FIFA SCUM WORKS:

It is a tale of 3 teams, FIFAScum vs FTL vs Serial Killer.

All of the FIFAScum members are aware of who the other FIFAscum members are, because they can talk to each other, but only during the night phase.

I would suggest those amongst you that have never played a Mafiascum game, google it and have a quick read.

The Day Phase & Night Phase.

DAY PHASE

The day phase consists of all the players discussing who they think the FIFAscum members are, in the thread, within that there is a vote during each day phase to fire a certain person, once a majority is reached on the votes there is to be no more discussion, that person is then Fired and the identity of that person is revealed. Once this has happened then commences the night phase. Each Day Phase will be have a time limit on it for voting, the time will be announced at the start of the phase.

NIGHT PHASE

During the night phase all FIFAScum members can chat to each other in PM and act on there abilities, they may also be given other assignments during this phase.

All players who have abilities as listed below need to use them during the night phase by PMing me the name of the person they would like to carry them out on.

Once day phase begins again, the details of the night before will be revealed to one and all.

THE ROLES (Have been assigned completely at random.)

FIFA

As Scum you can choose to take out one person during each night phase. Sepp must appoint a person from with FIFA to carry out the firing.

Sepp Blatter - Godfather. You have the final say on all FIFA decisions, if you are not responding, Jeffery Webb can act in your place, he will also be promoted to godfather if you are removed from power. (Then Eugenio, then Jose)

Jeffrey Webb - Investigator - Investigate someone at night to find out Who they are. (If you investigate Loretta Lynch, you will be caught and not have a job to come back to the following day.)

Eugenio Figueredo - Recruitor - Find Michel Platini to bring him into the FIFA team. (If you attempt to recruit Michael J Garcia, you will be caught and not have a job to come back to the following day)

Jose Maria Marin - Vanilla

Loner

Jack Warner - Serial Killer - As a serial killer who just want to see the world burn, you can take one person out during each night phase.

FTL

Michael J Garcia - Investigator - Investigate someone at night to find out Who they are. (Sepp will show as a Vanilla FTL)

Loretta Lynch - Blocker - Stop someone from moving at night. Perhaps someone you dont trust.

Richard Webb - Lawyer - Protect Someone at night.

Prince Ali bin Hussein - Follower - Who they saw/who saw them. (If you follow Sepp, you will be caught and not have a job to come back to the following day.)

Michel Platini - Potential Recruit - If Euginio Figueredo finds you, you will join FIFA.

4 X Vanilla FTL - You do nothing at night, apart from perhaps sit and prey you make it through.

THE PLAYERS

ALSLEEP

ANDY

BARING

BENNETTE

BUCHY

CARY

GOONER

JAMIN

MANIC

MARDIGAN

SHALO

SITH

TIMMO

WINCHO

HOW TO WIN THE GAME

FIFAScum - when the serial killer and all Town members have been fired.

FTL - When all Scum and Serial Killers have been fired.

Serial Killer - When everyone else has been fired.

AWARDS

The level of the awards will be variable depending on contribution and how long you survived, this could be Perk Points, Free Loans, Extra Cash, More sponges etc etc.

RULES

-You cannot talk about FIFAscum outside of the thread. (Dead or Alive!)

-YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT FIFASCUM OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD!

-No Metagaming. (Checking peoples profiles, active times on the forum etc.)

-No quoting of PMs from night phase activities.

-Voting must be clear and concise and in blocked capitols! (VOTE:SEPP)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY ONE

Sepp has refused to step down and now its up to the good amongst you to get him and his merry men out!

Sepp will be taking action against two of you, who and what will be revealed later today.

Day one will end Saturday 27th at 8PM.

It will take 8 votes to successfully lynch someone.

Haha, even though I read them the other week I couldn't remember much as I got brutally voted off early doors.

Btw and I know the vote is a day or so away but do think the first night or two when there's nowt to go on we should vote off the non contributors.

Haha, even though I read them the other week I couldn't remember much as I got brutally voted off early doors.

Btw and I know the vote is a day or so away but do think the first night or two when there's nowt to go on we should vote off the non contributors.

Jamin is trying to pull a fast one here lads be very careful of him

we should vote off the non contributors.

Always the case in these games and most of the time although we hit a goodie, its best to remove them anyway rather than someone who is active.

Sorry I possed Sith's post.

I don't think you should neg or pos posts in this at all, it can be seen as slight metagaming (if thats the correct phrase).

Prob best to just ban it altogether Steel.

God Sepp Giveth And Taketh Away

post-5555-0-63085800-1435341637.jpg

In his first act as acting FIFA Chairman in the FTL League, Sepp Blatter has fined Manics PSG 10% of his standard mid season budget, he has also Awarded Mardigans Zenit an additional 10% increase on his standard mid season budget. He didnt give a reason, because he doesnt have to.

God Sepp Giveth And Taketh Away

attachicon.gif3283810382.jpg

In his first act as acting FIFA Chairman in the FTL League, Sepp Blatter has fined Manics PSG 10% of his standard mid season budget, he has also Awarded Mardigans Zenit an additional 10% increase on his standard mid season budget. He didnt give a reason, because he doesnt have to.

Hmmmm - could be a clever tactic to draw attention away from Manic.

Anyway, great job Steely.