IGNORED

FIFAscum - End of Day 4 - FIFAscum WIN

Steely

VOTE MARDIGAN

that is purely for the fact Jamin is trying to say yous should off one of us being quiet when that has clearly failed twice now and we have lost 2 FTL members. Also Jamin stated that I don't post a lot which I think I do ! Things are starting to add up and I don't know why Jamin is trying to take heat off mardigan !

The Al vote picked up momentum as tends to happen, and proved a bad shout, but looking at the voting pattern it's hard to see if/when any FIFA members got on board. Me, timmo and Winchy all voted very quickly on him and timmo proved to have an ulterior motive anyway (he wanted as many gone as possible and wouldn't of wanted less than thr majority vote needed).

There would naturally of been some FIFA votes in there but it could of been be early voters as oppose to us late comers steering the vote that way.

Shalo has really chirped us these last few days and beginning to add something to the game, I reckon he knows something and has opted for Mardigan out of everyone. I hope you're not the investigator though because you'll be dead at night unless the lawyer can protect you.

It's not a bad shout to say if Mard if scum then Shalo be protected straight away.

I'm gonna stick with my vote and Shalo is on my good pile.

I'm not trying to get the heat off Mardigan, I just want us to present our own thoughts here rather than being under the spotlight of "Mr X has 3 votes already, let's pile in there"!

Y'see the predicament I have now is, are people voting for Mardigan because they are FTL guys with powers who suspect him because of things they know, or are they FIFA guys who are just trying to get him because he's FTL.

Edit: I make that 4 votes on Mardigan - Andy, Baring, Shalo, Cary. 2 more and he's gone.

If we get enough votes for Mardigan shortly and he's off'd, just to say that I reckons I might be gone tonight - or Winch or Baring (both likely FTL imo) - as we're the most active. Suggest those with powers do their thing to protect who you think.

Ack. I've always said Mardigan was dodgy, Wincho did some good work highlighting this, but then I don't trust him either.... plus all these late votes smell really suspiciously of FIFA.

His lack of a good defence today is quite telling imo, plus it seems inevitable now anyway, so sod it. Vote MARDIGAN.

Well mardigan Jamin was saying that he's seen a thing in your posts to say you may be a bad guy yeah ... Then people started to vote you out ! Jamin then jumped away from that and tried to put the heat on the people that didn't post much which takes the heat off you ! So my opinion is that Jamin has tried the double bluff its failed miserably and now he's panicking that you lot are gonna lose your Fifa member !

Just saying !

Why is everyone voting Mardigan? To me it looks like everyone following one another with no real evidence.

Vote mardigan

Still don't no what's going on but just jumping on the band wagon

^This sums that up giving no reason other than cause other people have.

The fact of Cary is doing this maybe suggests he's the investigator and has investigated Mardigan therefore knowing he is FIfa

EDIT-Didn't see your comment Baring, page didn't refresh

Shalo and now Cary jumping in on me based on nothing really is either FIFA behaviour or complete incompetence as to the nature of this game from an FTL perspective.

Things are escalating so at the very least everything I have done and put forward will be invaluable to my fellow FTL guys. I don't trust Wincho, Bennette, Shalo and Cary, especially since the latter 2 have just fired in a vote recently after not much chat.

Yeah, this doesnt make sense at all

Ack. I've always said Mardigan was dodgy, Wincho did some good work highlighting this, but then I don't trust him either.... plus all these late votes smell really suspiciously of FIFA.

These votes arent late, except Jamin's

Gooner yours and Shalo's votes were 20 minutes before mine :lol:

And I've said all along I don't want to vote for Mardigan without everyones views, but with 5 votes down plus my own suspicions then it's just inevitable now. I'd rather hurry up the day along into night and see whether we've been stitched up.

Btw I've read your post a few times shalo, and still don't really understand what you mean about me?

Ah well, I have done absolutely everything I can given my position and just hope it proves useful. Tonight is absolutely crucial for our investigator, etc. so make good use of it. I expect if I wasn't voted out I would end up getting targeted during the night anyway so hopefully this proves more useful.

EDIT - Sorry Baring, thought I still only had 5 against me and didn't see your post there.

DAY FOUR - Webb Given the Red Card

Fifa seem to be untouchable! All members have made it to day four and they have managed to bump off key player Wincho in the shadows of the night.

EPA2015-ONE-USE.jpg

WINCHO WAS RICHARD WEBB (FTL PROTECTOR)

It is now the day phase, which ends at 8PM tomorrow.

9 players remain 5 required to lynch.

I'm pretty sure Manic and Mardigan are both Fifa, so i'm happy to back the vote for Mardigan at this point.

VOTE:MARDIGAN

it's absolutely key that our FTL members with roles to play get the right people tonight though.

Do we need any night time news baring?

It's clear to me now that goober has been playing a blinder, influencing votes and getting on at key times. I didn't vote for mardigan, didn't see him as scum and the fact he wasn't tells me goober knew this.

5v4 is grim even if we have the 5, but what if they've recruited platini as well? We could already be the minority, we have to get the next vote right. Anyone got anything better??