IGNORED

FIFAscum - End of Day 4 - FIFAscum WIN

Steely

like I said Jamin, the odds are too stacked against FTL for one of us to reveal our role like Andy did, so for me Andy lying to be the follower for FTL outs him and anyone who backs him so easily, they can do that of course because they we dont have a lawyer anymore so they are pretty fair game to target people at night.

Anyone who cant see FTL cannot risk outing themselves is definitely Fifa, it's that simple.

That defence didn't do it for me so. I just hope our blocker nails someone from FIFA tonight. My suggestion would be one of Jamin, Manic and Bennette. Maybe Baring too - he looked okay day one but suspicious since.

vote: Gooner

the key thing for FTL to remember is we have maximum 4 roles left and 1 Vanilla, and of those Platini could already be working for Fifa, so that leaves us 4 votes, we've got to make sure we take Fifa out.

FTL
Michael J Garcia - Investigator - Investigate someone at night to find out Who they are. (Sepp will show as a Vanilla FTL)
Loretta Lynch - Blocker - Stop someone from moving at night. Perhaps someone you dont trust.
Richard Webb - Lawyer - Protect Someone at night.
Prince Ali bin Hussein - Follower - Who they saw/who saw them. (If you follow Sepp, you will be caught and not have a job to come back to the following day.)
Michel Platini - Potential Recruit - If Euginio Figueredo finds you, you will join FIFA.
1 X Vanilla FTL - You do nothing at night, apart from perhaps sit and prey you make it through. (1 of the 4 was promoted to be the Investigator leaving 3, and of the 3 Al and Mardigan have gone)

GAME OVER

GOONER: Manic, Sith, Bennette, Andy, Jamin, Baring.

post-5555-0-66815900-1435788387.jpg

GOONER WAS PRINCE ALI

The final day was a brutal watch! I should have ended the game on night 3 as FIFA had 5v4 going into this day so it was over essentially.

FIFA MEMBERS:

JAMIN - Sepp Blatter (FIFA) Boss

ANDY - Jeffrey Webb (FIFA) Investigator

MANIC - Eugenio Figueredo (FIFA) Recruiter

BENNETTE - Jose Maria Marin (FIFA) Vanilla

BARING - Platini (NOW FIFA) recruited on night 1

Ill post run down of the nights soon.

Jamin Blatter.

post-5555-0-70437500-1435788800_thumb.jp

Cheers all, fair play to gooner as well - he had me bang to rights all along!

I'd love to know what you did on night 1 timmo? Gotta hunch that would be great if it played out like I think it did.

The game changer was us hitting baring/platini on night 1, perfect. Jamin also "forgetting" to do fucking anything night 1 proved to be pivotal as well, as it had the FTL not knowing what the fuck was going on!

Were my fellow FIFA being serious this last couple hours? Lol we had 5 players and could have voted for anyone, it was game over before the day started.

I was only messing with my posts just wanted to see what Gooner and Sith thought.

Manic went all out haha

I must say FIFA were soooooo lucky to recruit me

on the first 1 and we had 5 from there. Was a tough break on FTL.

Because I was FTL at the start I just stuck to that mindset. I genuinely was annoyed we lost the investigator lol it would have spoilt the game regardless of which team I was on.

I protected Manic on night one who I think Timmo went after before biting the dust himself. Manic clearly then went on to recruit Baring and that was essentially game over after just 1 night

I had Jamin and Bennette as FIFA but not Manic or Andy (although I was suspicious of Andy)

I protected Manic (FIFA), Baring (who was recruited to FIFA) and then Manic again (FIFA) and I voted twice, both to remove FTLs. You could almost give me man of the match for FIFA. Shame I was FTL

This is from memory and typed out on my phone so forgive me if I miss forget!

Night 1:

-Manic recruited Baring into FIFA!

-Sith the blocker, blocked Timmo the serial killer from who was going to take out Jamin Blatter!

-Wincho protected scummy Manic.

-Gooner followed Sith to see him visit Timmo.

-Andy scum investigated Cary who was Vanilla FTL.

-Jamin Blatter did not act!

Night 2:

-Sith Blocked SK Timmo again.

-Timmo was going to take out he now scummy Baring.

-Wincho was also protecting scummy Baring anyway.

-Shalo the new investigator found out Gooners role.

-Jamin took out Timmo who was blocked in at all angles.

-Gooner followed Sith to see him visit Timmo for a second night in a row.

-Andy found out Wincho was the blocker.

Night 3:

-Jamin took out Wincho.

-Winchi for the third night in a row was protecting scum, this time Manic again.

-Shalo investigated Jamin who was revealed as FTL Vanilla, though he was really Sepp.

-Andy didnt investigate.

-Gooner follow Manic, Manic was blocked by Sith.

GAME OVER!

Baring was recruited on the first night?! Game was over after that for fuck sake! That is a ridiculous stroke of luck. Well played guys.

They could so easily have hit the person that gets him sacked and then they would have had 3. Proper lucky.

I protected Manic on night one who I think Timmo went after before biting the dust himself. Manic clearly then went on to recruit Baring and that was essentially game over after just 1 night

I had Jamin and Bennette as FIFA but not Manic or Andy (although I was suspicious of Andy)

I protected Manic (FIFA), Baring (who was recruited to FIFA) and then Manic again (FIFA) and I voted twice, both to remove FTLs. You could almost give me man of the match for FIFA. Shame I was FTL

:lol: great play. To be fair I think this game was hard to read as FTL didn't get much info and the sackings were quite rushed I thought. Once one person had a few votes everyone just jumped on board so it made it easy for us to target Mardigan.