IGNORED

FIFAscum - End of Day 4 - FIFAscum WIN

Steely

Mardigan's boat analogy was one of the highlights of the game for me though. Worthy of the naught pos he got for it (although it wasn't me that broke them rules baring).

Just went to see who rep'd him and it was me? Don't recall that at all but saves me doing it now as that post was fucking tremendous

It was an interesting watch from the sidelines, FTL where all over the place! They didnt really stumble across much info in fairness, FIFA got a lot of lucky breaks in terms of recruiting and Timmo being blocked. FTL members throwing themselves under he bus, Buchy & Al.

FIFA played a solid game, I think they had a good team to start with but then add the experienced Baring on night one and it was quite onesided in terms of Scum experience.

I'm shocked I was wrong about Sith, I didn't take into account until tonight that people could move at night from both teams, so when Sith appeared everytime I followed someone I thought he was definitely Fifa and that really threw me, I had an inkling about Baring and Jamin from day 1, but didn't want to jump on them.

After Shalo voted for me and everyone else went another direction I knew Shalo was FTL from that moment, so he was my only concrete ally.

Great game though, never done it before, but well up for doing it again!

I was loving it too much baring! Wanted to string gooner out, only realised we had enough when steely confirmed it was 5 not 6 we needed but was pot committed by then!

Shalo - Jamin would of shown as FTL vanilla though, no?

yeah he did but Al and buchy was gone and I took the investigator role so there was only 1 FTL vanilla left so it was 50/50 haha

Haha yeah we got proper lucky in that first night, no idea Timmo had me targeted - cheers Sith!

That first night my phone decided to fail to give me updates in the private FIFA thread and so I completely negated to send the vital PM to Steel! To be fair the rules say that the rest of FIFA could've acted in my absence but they didn't either.

The moment Manic nabbed Baring we knew we were in a strong place. FTL had plenty of newbies, so we targeted the non-newbies and watched the rest tear each other to shreds. Helped that at this point Shalo thought I was a trusted FTL vanilla...

Whilst the killer is the enemy, he is still more useful to the FTL alive I think.

To be fair you werent to know, the whole Jamin not acting on night one threw curve balls everywhere. Everyone had it pinned an inactive serial killer due to the fact FIFA still should have acted without Sepp around, so did you think Timmo must have been Fifa at this point? Due to no night kills?

Our main problem was we were never able to act on any information that was learned as none of it ever really became clear. FIFA then just muddied things up by posting nonsense and with a group of 5 against us after losing Buchy from dropping we were fucked from the start.

The boat analogy should be stored in the scum archives and used to help explain to new guys :lol: as a Vanilla member I am delighted that was my key contribution.

Whilst the killer is the enemy, he is still more useful to the FTL alive I think.

To be fair you werent to know, the whole Jamin not acting on night one threw curve balls everywhere. Everyone had it pinned an inactive serial killer due to the fact FIFA still should have acted without Sepp around, so did you think Timmo must have been Fifa at this point? Due to no night kills?

Bullshit. I called an inactive Sepp initially then it was drowned out by the mob that the scum had amassed during the night!

Our main problem was we were never able to act on any information that was learned as none of it ever really became clear. FIFA then just muddied things up by posting nonsense and with a group of 5 against us after losing Buchy from dropping we were fucked from the start.

The boat analogy should be stored in the scum archives and used to help explain to new guys :lol: as a Vanilla member I am delighted that was my key contribution.

Bullshit. I called an inactive Sepp initially then it was drowned out by the mob that the scum had amassed during the night!

Yes, we were able to throw all kinds of shit into the mix after that. Worked out brilliantly in the end.

Although the rest of us had all agreed our course of action, we just needed the nod. I guess one of us should of stepped in to say "action in sepps absence" or something but i think we assumed either Jamin would turn up or steely would of taken our agreement as a nod to act. Worked out well in the end anyway!

Good read this, I'm up for the next one should there be space.

It was tough to figure out so kudos to the Fifas for muddying the waters consistently. Jamin, goober and wincho were top of my list as I followed the game. Mardigan I was unsure of, mostly because he was so scattergun.

Hats of to Andy who was easily MVP, swayed my thinking when things were boiling to a unanimous vote.

Manic played the move of the game, him losing the money and mardigan gaining with wincho framed was genius.

Played

Aye seconded, from the sidelines it's interesting to see how differently people act/think. Not being involved or part of a team provides a clearer outlook on things.

I had Manic pinned for the double bluff, Timmo for quite simply talking too much and Jamin for indirectly deflecting conversation. Everyone else I had no idea though, there was a lot of protesting and claims of ignorance.

Be interested to know what Pants thought of it all as an outsider looking / watching on. Whether he called anything right.

It would certainly appear he had mardigan as a good guy from his post in the other thread.

Cracking game to watch lads.
Mardigan I had nailed as FTL, along with Sith (like everyone did bar Gooner). I was 95% Winch was FTL.
Jamin was so FIFA, I'm surprised he hasn't put his name into the real-life presidential race.

That post where he lists his suspects - that couldn't have been clearer!

I was sold on Andy early on - heonly piped up a bit on day 2 to save his arse.
But, to hold my hands up, I thought Gooner was Fifa right up until Andy posted claiming to be Ali.
Bennette I had no clue.

In fairness, I thought Sith was Fifa because he visited Timmo 2 nights in a row, the first night nothing happened, so I suspected he was the investigator for Fifa as the FTL one got outed, then I was a bit confused because he visited Timmo the second night, but that time Timmo went so it confused me a bit, then when Shalo changed tack and started backing me, I realised he was FTL and must have got the investigator role because his entire attitude changed.

Baring I was on the fence about, I suspected he was Fifa, but the way he went on about the FTL losing the investigator made me have doubts, Jamin I suspected from Day 1, but thought Manic was blatter and went for the double bluff by taking his 10%, Jamin played it superbly in fairness.

Mardigan I thought must be Fifa, but was very wrong.

I knew Timmo was dodgy from Day 1 also, that's why I followed him initially.

I knew Timmo was dodgy from Day 1 also, that's why I followed him initially.

Chinny reckon that you 'knew'.

You followed Sith.

I didn't take into account until tonight that people could move at night from both teams

Might wanna read the rules next time m8