IGNORED

FIFAscum - End of Day 4 - FIFAscum WIN

Steely

Yeah, once I blocked Timmo on the first night and there were no deaths, it really was 50/50 on him being the killer or FIFA. Whilst the Killer can murder important FIFA members the odds are not in our favour so in theory we could lose 2 FTL per night. I had to block Timmo again on the 2nd night, had no choice really. FIFA not doing anything really threw me on the first night!

Yeah, once I blocked Timmo on the first night and there were no deaths, it really was 50/50 on him being the killer or FIFA. Whilst the Killer can murder important FIFA members the odds are not in our favour so in theory we could lose 2 FTL per night. I had to block Timmo again on the 2nd night, had no choice really. FIFA not doing anything really threw me on the first night!

Yeah, you did nothing wrong.

To be honest, I thought I had one piece of information close to 100%, and it turned out to be wrong.

On the first night, when my murder on Jamin failed, I knew that 1) I'd been blocked or 2) Jamin had been protected by a lawyer.

When I saw there were no sackings, I assumed Jamin must have been the target for FIFA too. After seeing Sepp act in the daytime I thought that he 100% must have acted at night. Of course there are a number of scenarios where this didn't happen but it was easily the most likely.

It was impossible to get any read on the game, really, as information was too distorted. No-one could unpick the thread and I'm not surprised after FIFA got so lucky on the first night.

Their boss protected by an FTL

Their recruiter choosing the right person

The serial killer out of the game

The chances of all of the above happening are remote. FIFA pulled a royal flush on the first night.

I knew you were dodgy Timmo, that's why I followed Sith first as I suspected him

421433313_a4310246_147_huh_xlarge.jpeg

I didn't want to waste a night investigating someone who was obviously dodgy, nobody was willing to vote on anyone who was active anyway, so I used the first night for info on sith.

I know you're not simple Timmo, please don't act it, you obviously didn't play this out well, evidently more than 1 person suspected you from the off.

No-one knew anything about anyone at that point. FIFA got rid of me because they wanted me out of the game regardless of my role, as Manic said.

It's easy being Captain Hindsight.

If you'd known I was dodgy you would have posted why and it would have been your one positive contribution to the game. (Edit - this is harsh, FTL had no chance of winning after night 1). You deleted it because you realised it was baseless. At that stage in the game everyone is guessing. You're firing shots through a closed door into a room full of people. The only people you want rid of that early are the silent ones.

Yeah, you did nothing wrong.To be honest, I thought I had one piece of information close to 100%, and it turned out to be wrong.On the first night, when my murder on Jamin failed, I knew that 1) I'd been blocked or 2) Jamin had been protected by a lawyer.When I saw there were no sackings, I assumed Jamin must have been the target for FIFA too. After seeing Sepp act in the daytime I thought that he 100% must have acted at night. Of course there are a number of scenarios where this didn't happen but it was easily the most likely.It was impossible to get any read on the game, really, as information was too distorted. No-one could unpick the thread and I'm not surprised after FIFA got so lucky on the first night.Their boss protected by an FTLTheir recruiter choosing the right personThe serial killer out of the gameThe chances of all of the above happening are remote. FIFA pulled a royal flush on the first night.

And don't forget the FTL investigator being sacked/leaving on the first day as well. Meant the Fifa recruiter (me) couldn't get hurt. As you say, it was the nut flush no question. We called it then that we'd all but won already basically, it was just a case of if we needed to use one of "us" as a sacrifice at any stage.

Pretty much. Just a wild shot. I'd like to say I knew you were dodgy but we both kn... no wait, actually. I knew you were dodgy, Jamin. I knew you were Sepp actually, your early postings gave it away. Just admit that you played it badly.

Has anyone played a scum game where the killer has won? I was relishing it, I would have been so excited if I'd taken out Sepp on night 1.

Haha. Thank god Sith was around! The three Scum games I've played, the killer has gone out quite early doors. All killed by FIFA overnight.

It's a tough life out there for a ruthless killer these days.

Even finding Wincho as the Lawyer helped as he couldn't protect himself so unless the Blocker got lucky, you were fucked. I did enjoy going for Mardigan. Was pretty confident that if we could lynch FTL again on day 3, we were home and dry.

The Serial Killer role is a tough one - not sure I have ever seen one win. I've been looking at some of the old threads in OT - some amazing games.

Losing the investigator when we did was crucial as we essentially lost a Vanilla FTL on the first night but then had no activity from the Investigator to learn from. Sure we got the investigator role back but had lost a nights worth of activity to use.

The scum getting 5 after the first night was really game over there if you ask me. 5 guys guaranteed to back each other if required versus 7 blind folded numpties who had learned nothing at that stage made it very easy.

Pretty much. Just a wild shot. I'd like to say I knew you were dodgy but we both kn... no wait, actually. I knew you were dodgy, Jamin. I knew you were Sepp actually, your early postings gave it away. Just admit that you played it badly.

Has anyone played a scum game where the killer has won? I was relishing it, I would have been so excited if I'd taken out Sepp on night 1.

I won (I think) as the SK years ago but I couldn't finish the last person due to him being the scum leader so we were locked in a stalemate for eternity.

Was exciting though killing each night and I go some luck claiming a goodie role that was quite inactive, he only clicked on at the end.

It's a hard role to win with though. You need FIFA gone then hope FTL don't figure you out for a sacking.

Looking back at the post count and throughout the full thing Cary posted 8 times and at least 3 of them were to discuss the fact he was away and when he would be back so apart from his ridiculous jump in vote for me at the end he was basically inactive. Brilliant!

Do people feel if they don't have a night power then there is no point in playing? I have never had a night ability but have always remained active during the day in games. This whole vote off the least active players is something I will never get behind again :lol:

One of the biggest stories of this scum was how taken with Manic's performance his best mate Wincho was. Wincho was so convinced in Manic's innocence that he protected him twice.

Regardless of the rewards steely may dish out, any kudos for being part of a whitewashing team victory, the fabulous mardibum boat analogy or anything else, that is pretty much the one thing that i have enjoyed the most!

It will be referenced forever more that I have the capability to wrap that gullible fool round my little finger. As far as online geeky games go it doesn't get any better than this for me!

Sorry Manic! I just wanted to take the money off someone who I thought would be rolling in it anyway, plus someone who was FIFA. Just to give that person a boost to his "probably not FIFA" popularity.

My initial message to Steel was to take money off Manic and give it to Andy (both being FIFA), but I bottled it at the last minute and swapped out Andy for Mardigan. :lol:

The Wincho hearts Manic story is lovely though. A real heart-warmer.

The Wincho hearts Manic story is lovely though. A real heart-warmer.

I still cant believe Manic done that to his best mate. Ive certainly never seen someone abuse their physical and emotional connection to a friend like that in a game of scum!

Looking back at the post count and throughout the full thing Cary posted 8 times and at least 3 of them were to discuss the fact he was away and when he would be back so apart from his ridiculous jump in vote for me at the end he was basically inactive. Brilliant!

Do people feel if they don't have a night power then there is no point in playing? I have never had a night ability but have always remained active during the day in games. This whole vote off the least active players is something I will never get behind again :lol:

played my role well wee man. ????

No Cary, no you didn't. You offered nothing except twice voting for people who were on your team. That was gash, pure gash!

so did a get voted off.....must have been u wee man. So that means a played my role better than u ????

so did a get voted off.....must have been u wee man. So that means a played my role better than u

:facepalm: well I think that all but confirms that the FTL were fucked before the game even started as it turns out there were 2 canoes! Cary having absolutely no concept of the aim of the game. You should just have stuck with you had been away and you didn't understand.

That transfer ban (lols) that Cary gave Mardigan many FTLs ago is obviously still a sticking point in both their relationships.

It's good too see that the both of them have moved on though........

ano he needs to take his nickers out his arse and just get on with it. Least we forget

:facepalm: well I think that all but confirms that the FTL were fucked before the game even started as it turns out there were 2 canoes! Cary having absolutely no concept of the aim of the game. You should just have stuck with you had been away and you didn't understand.

that was the game plan all along wee man. Maybe u should try it next time and u might not get voted off. ????