rllmuk
deKay

Nintendo Switch

9 minutes ago, deKay said:

Also there are two circles cut out at the top which doesn't match a Switch's controls, and the big picture doesn't match the little picture because it's probably utter bollocks.

+ and - at the top, home and capture at the bottom? They look the same to me in both pictures - edit, the dpad one is different.

1 minute ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Don’t post it then?

butwhatif

The day I've dreaded has arrived. My switch is broke, it won't register any right joy con and all the attempts to fix didn't work.

I've sent it off for repairs, I'm going on holiday for a month on the 16th so really hope it's fixed by then.

Pray for me.

• Empathy 7

I already have four different versions of this game with the GBA and DS ports and the More Friends and Cute versions which let you play as a woman. But with all of the new HM games being terrible why not release the best in the series again.

20 hours ago, Delargey said:

The day I've dreaded has arrived. My switch is broke, it won't register any right joy con and all the attempts to fix didn't work.

I've sent it off for repairs, I'm going on holiday for a month on the 16th so really hope it's fixed by then.

Pray for me.

Could you not get another set of joycons to try out first?

Labo kits are half price on the Nintendo Store at the moment.

2 minutes ago, bignige said:

It’s a personalised code that comes with the email about half price labo stuff from Nintendo. 

oho, thanks. I have two Labo packs but not (yet) that email. 

1 hour ago, deKay said:

Labo kits are half price on the Nintendo Store at the moment.

There is no spoon code in my inbox :(

• Empathy 1

I got 2 codes and I don't even own a Switch. If anyone wants to try them, drop me a PM.

• Upvote 2

I've just had a random urge to taking the wrapping off LA Noire and fire up the Switch, I don't remember it first time round, just that it was a murder solving jobbie where you look at crime scenes and stuff, sounds like it should work well on Switch 

Downloaded three fourths home the other night and finally got around to playing it. Except it's not really a game. Oddest thing I've experienced for a while a visual novel.... Hmmmm....

Arcade Archives Ninja Spirit will be released on Switch this week, Hamster has confirmed. A worldwide launch is planned for July 4.

Yee-haw!

Well that cancels my PC Engine mini pre-order then. I only really wanted it for Ninja Spirit, and the arcade version was definitely superior to that one.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Vorgot said:

I got 2 codes and I don't even own a Switch. If anyone wants to try them, drop me a PM.

Oo oo me please [bet I'm too late]...

@Vorgot - YOU'RE AWESOME - code GET!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Vorgot said:

I also have a code if someone needs it.

I have a 50% off code I won't use too (although it says it's a personalised code, so it might not work on a different account?). Happy to PM it to somebody.

16 hours ago, Vorgot said:

I don't even own a Switch.

You know the solution to that issue. Get with the program.

23 minutes ago, Flub said:

You know the solution to that issue. Get with the program.

I wish! Out of work at the moment and completely skint. But it'll be a treat for myself once I get a job again. For the time being I live vicariously through the forums on the Switch front! 

• Empathy 1

2 hours ago, rgraves said:

Oo oo me please [bet I'm too late]...

@Vorgot - YOU'RE AWESOME - code GET!

My pleasure! Still got a code left if anyone wants it, and @rgraves being able to use one confirms it's not locked to an account, but looks to be single use.

On 04/07/2019 at 11:48, Vorgot said:

My pleasure! Still got a code left if anyone wants it, and @rgraves being able to use one confirms it's not locked to an account, but looks to be single use.

Just to note, my order has gone in and is 'Awaiting Dispatch' - I'll update once it moves to dispatched and it's 100% - looks good so far though!

EDIT: Update - it's here! All confirmed these codes work and are not locked to an account.