Nintendo Switch

deKay

Amazing Direct.  8/10 for me though as I really can't stand JRPGs at all.  Plus no Waverace, F-Zero, Mario Galaxy, Metroid or Pikmin announcements.  

Still a lot of amazing stuff to look forward to.  Nintendo is really taking all of my money.

A HD remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles and Tokyo Mirage Sessions are literally my number 1 and 2 off my wishlist. The first Xenoblade is still my all time favourite JRPG and it will be great that more people can see how lovely TMS is. 

I'm genuinely starting to think the Switch may be my favourite console of all time. :wub:

So i'm thinking of purchasing the Switch Lite next week and remembered that there was a promotion about getting the Online service free by linking in a Twitch account.

Has anyone do this? Had a look at this page and logged into my Nintendo account and rather than showing any free (three months to start with) service my linking it just wanted me to sign up my Credit Card / Pay Pal to sort out the auto renewal. Seemed wary to proceed.

I have online thanks to twitch prime but I've never really used it. Can the nes (and snes) games be played in online multiplayer?

If so, how do regions work? Can someone with a Japanese subscription play with someone with a UK one?  My assumption is NO, but just checking.

3 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Seriously, everyone who likes Persona and it's ilk really needs to give Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE a go when it releases. It's so good and deserves to sell much better than it did on initial release. 

This. I didn’t play it as much as I’d have liked on the Wii U because it didn’t support off-screen play, so I can’t wait to pick it up again.