Nintendo Switch

deKay

1 minute ago, Jarik said:

Going through the eshop this morning adding things to my Wish List & downloading Demo's, I found that a HD Remake of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, with the Plague Lord Expansion plus an additional expansion is coming on September 9th.

This game consumed my life back when I played it on DS.  What with all the other Match-3 Puzzlers that have come since then like Candy Crush it probably won't have the same impact, & the fact that Touchscreen is definitely the preferred way to play, but i'm still up for a return to this world.

Totally up for this. Great game

8 minutes ago, Jarik said:

Going through the eshop this morning adding things to my Wish List & downloading Demo's, I found that a HD Remake of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, with the Plague Lord Expansion plus an additional expansion is coming on September 9th.

This game consumed my life back when I played it on DS.  What with all the other Match-3 Puzzlers that have come since then like Candy Crush it probably won't have the same impact, & the fact that Touchscreen is definitely the preferred way to play, but i'm still up for a return to this world.

Sure, why not add another puzzle game to my current rotation. 

This is a stunning remaster, including new levels and expansions. 

Apparently the Divinity:OS2 release supports cross saves with the PC verison, which is amazing. I've been torn between playing games like this on Switch or PC due to the whole mouse and keyboard control vs portability thing, and this completely solves that problem. :D

4 minutes ago, yakumo said:

Ho much is Deadly Premonition on the eshop?, plus did I hear that right regarding the Kirby game being free?. 

It's £24.99....I was hoping it would be a tenner less but hey if it help swery out who am I to judge (I will wait til I'm done with Resi4 mind)

11 minutes ago, merrychan said:

It's £24.99....I was hoping it would be a tenner less but hey if it help swery out who am I to judge (I will wait til I'm done with Resi4 mind)

Thank you, I'm in the same boat. I might wait for a sale. It would be just nice to have this to play portable. Haven't played since Uni.  Hope we can see a physical release.

Having set up my new Switch I've packaged up my old one ready to trade in, but I'm hesitating over whether I should hold onto my old Dock.  The Trade-in place will take the old Switch without it, & then I could keep it in the drawer under the big TV in the lounge ready to break it out for those few hours I can have the huge screen all to myself, & perhaps i could also take it with me when i'm away & plug it into the TV there without worrying about it being damaged, & being in a Holiday mood might get some of my family to try the multiplayer options... :unsure: