Nintendo Switch

deKay

Is anyone aware of a more elegant solution to getting screenshots off the SD card than doing it manually? I've just updated my Mac to Mojave and it seems that trying to filter the card to "filename contains .jpg" doesn't work any more and the folder structure is really cumbersome.

1 hour ago, Yasawas said:

Is anyone aware of a more elegant solution to getting screenshots off the SD card than doing it manually? I've just updated my Mac to Mojave and it seems that trying to filter the card to "filename contains .jpg" doesn't work any more and the folder structure is really cumbersome.

That’s how I do it, on Mojave.

On 27/09/2019 at 08:29, womble9 said:

I'm not sure it's a thing that you could really influence to any notable / useful degree. I'm sure there have been a few dicky ones out there (pretty much down to the sheer volume of them as much as anything) but I'm not aware of any kind of known / set issue with them, and with the way they are either left docked, undocked, played for small bouts here and there, played exclusively docked / undocked, left to one side for a week or two to go flat I'm sure if there was one pattern of use that was detrimental to the battery it'd have become clear by now. Replacement batteries are only about £25 too and when they do invariably start to die through age (a battery thing) they'll likely just get cheaper :)

Thanks, that’s very helpful info. :) 

6 hours ago, Yasawas said:

Post it to Twitter and screenshot off your phone is the simplest way, amazingly.

On 26/09/2019 at 21:09, moosegrinder said:

Overkill has really not held up well.

I'm not expecting the pinnacle of gaming from an on-rail, point-a-wiimote-at-the-screen type game where the main protagonists exude extreme amounts of cheese. it's hilarious, harmless braindead fun and i loved i a decade ago and would love to give it a second go.

10 hours ago, Myshkin said:

I'm not expecting the pinnacle of gaming from an on-rail, point-a-wiimote-at-the-screen type game where the main protagonists exude extreme amounts of cheese. it's hilarious, harmless braindead fun and i loved i a decade ago and would love to give it a second go.

I was more on about the tone more than the gameplay itself....

10 hours ago, iknowgungfu said:

I do that but save to gallery rather than Screenshot.  It would be nice to have something like a Dropbox app to use or something. 

I post to Twitter and IFTTT automatically saves it to Google Drive.

1 hour ago, Stoppy2000 said:

Has there been any more Switch footage of Witcher 3 released? I'm excited about it but equally worried about the frame rate etc. 

There was a ton of footage released about a month ago - both docked and undocked. I don't think there's been much since.

We are getting a second switch for daughter and poss a third, we have family account for online and I assume I transfer her profile onto new switch for saves etc?

But, how does game sharing work as there are digital games mainly on my account but some on hers, do I just need all accounts on all machines and games can be played as long as other player isn’t using them?

4 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Looks well shit. 

Blazing Chrome is what you want!

I second this!

Just in case others are interested in physical copies too, Limited Run have pre-orders still open. That, together with my copy of Ninja Savior, and I'll have a perfect set!

Another hr on SMW - this time on the sofa while the missus was watching who know what. 
So I get to be social and in the same room, and yet avoid having to watch Real Russian Housewives of Kremlin or whatever tat is on. 
And now I’m stuck where the floor sinks into the lava faster than I can run across it. 
Guess I need to get that Yoshi flying or something.

16 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

We are getting a second switch for daughter and poss a third, we have family account for online and I assume I transfer her profile onto new switch for saves etc?

But, how does game sharing work as there are digital games mainly on my account but some on hers, do I just need all accounts on all machines and games can be played as long as other player isn’t using them?

You can transfer their profile, yes.

They can only play your games if you make their Switch the primary, or they play under your profile not theirs (while online and you’re not playing the same game).